Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Sheffield problem .. independent .. British  (Read 763 times)

Offline dreamwrx

Gents I've looked thru Advanced Search, and am (perhaps easily) confused .. Slim pickings for British independent WGs in Sheffield at the moment?

I'm going to be working more in Sheffield this autumn, and while I'm happy of course to TOFFT I'm also looking for advice as to genuine British independent girls offering a good service in / around Sheffield.

IE: not at a parlour, not a tourer, not EE, not Asian, not massage-only, not huge BBW or GILF .. just a good Brit WG aged under 50 who knows what she's doing, and makes it feel real.

Anyway, not wanting to incur the wrath of the regulars on here, I'll step back .. but ANY advice gratefully received!

Cheers..

Offline dreamwrx

Great call thanks Lijunwei ... looks right up my street and an epic pair of pussy lips in a couple of those photos, which is also a personal fave of mine.

Might have to save up a bit as she only does the hour, but she definitely looks worth it.

Any more tips please folks?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Angel is OK and reasonably well reviewed. Early 40's not the smallest but by no means a BBW. Good service at a reasonable cost.
If you check her out here on one review or comment it gives the episode of Naked Attraction she was in. So you can see her in the flesh so to speak.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Angel is OK and reasonably well reviewed. Early 40's not the smallest but by no means a BBW. Good service at a reasonable cost.
If you check her out here on one review or comment it gives the episode of Naked Attraction she was in. So you can see her in the flesh so to speak.
I think dress size 16 on top, 14 on bottom. In my opinion BBW. Fair price and genuinely friendly woman.

Offline dreamwrx

Thanks Ali Katt and cunninglinguist, I've spotted Angel online before .. she's not for me but I can see that she's a genuine lass.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Defo anna42 if you get the chance

External Link/Members Only

Good luck getting a booking with Anna! I've given up.

Notice she has upped her price to £140/hr

She does look very good though and has rave reviews. Guess you need to have more patience than me.