Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigo Independent - Earls Court  (Read 615 times)

8 review(s) for Submissive_Stacey_UK (1 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline Iceman007

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few weeks ago

Comms:
Contacted by Phone that I looking to book in a hours time which she agreed was fine and confirmed the services on offer. I get out of the station and doesn't pick up but sends me a message that she rather do comms over text. This was fine but would have been easier to talk as it would have been quicker with the responses.

Room:
Was reasonably with okay shower facilities. I decided to have a quick shower as I had just finished work, towel was a bit damp which was a bit off putting.

Punt:
As she opened the door it was the girl in the pictures but I didn't find her as attractive in person as her pictures, she has put on some weight and is probably a size 12. I had also asked her to wear the secretary outfit which is wasn't wearing. I thought okay lets go ahead anyway and proceeded to the shower to freshen up. The shower facilities were okay but the towel being a little damp was off putting.
I come out of the shower and she is sat on the bed, I make my way and sit beside her we have a 5 min conversation which I find sometimes helps to break any tension. I proceed with some kissing which wasn't great as i was looking for DFK at this point I am yet to get hard. We lie down cuddling and FK and after a while I said do you want to give me a BJ which she proceeds to do so. I felt her technique wasn't great and I am simply just lying there with no response from the little man. I then mention why don't you rim me to see if that brings any enjoyment so I decide to bend over and again it was very dry and little tongue action. After a few minutes I decide that this is a waste of time and I should leave.

I had booked a hour but left after 25mins (includes the time in the shower)

Verdict: I won't visit again due to the poor service and the pictures on her profile look to be a few years old.

I have a few more reviews which i will look to post in the next few days.