Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyMimi18  (Read 4101 times)

32 review(s) for SexyMimi19 (19 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7784880) (25 positive, 8 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline LEOJONTY

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will keep it short.
Saw her last weekend . as stated in the precious reviews her place is oOKbut he stairs are so dark. Instructions were clear. Confirmed on the phone owo 69 agreed. She is so pretty and nice big mmelons. She wore the outfit as requested. When in there before handing the £ confirmed owo  and gfe. I didn't allow her to over take me as I told her I want this services as a green in the phone.
Very responsive nipples I spend ages suckng them. Gave a nice owo. Not very sloppy but not bad. Had 69 it was amazing. She smelled freshed and very placent. Had a grt sex. Nice massage without oil. I was not in the mood for 2nd pop. I didn't try. Had chat abt this forum she new about this and somone told her about this before.

Summary

Fit girl very young . good attitude towards customer. Shower provided. Good vfm.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 11:28:47 am by LEOJONTY »

Offline LEOJONTY

Sorry wrote this in stupid smart phone.  :wacko:

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gave a nice owo. Not very sloppy but not bad. Had 69 it was amazing. She smelled freshed and very placent. Had a grt sex. Nice massage without oil. I was not in the mood for 2nd pop. I didn't try. Had chat abt this forum she new about this and somone told her about this before.

Fit girl very young . good attitude towards customer. Shower provided. Good vfm.
Cheers. I still reckon I will hate that flat, after seeing Tina there, but I'm tempted by your review.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I saw her too and it wasn't a bad punt. I'll give it a neutral - just few things let it down to being a positive.

Oh...her breasts are a sight to see!

Offline spellbackwards

Does she allow kissing?  any good?

skyskysky

How are her English skills? I do like being able to hold a conversation, even if I'm mainly there for other things...

Offline LEOJONTY

How are her English skills? I do like being able to hold a conversation, even if I'm mainly there for other things...

Her English is fairly good. You can hold a conversation. Please skeak plain English.

Offline LEOJONTY

Does she allow kissing?  any good?

Yes kissing allowed not jot DFK though. Keep your eexpectations simple you will not be dissapointed. Make sure agree owo on the phone. Its all included.

Offline kropotkin

My experience was on the low side of neutral.

Very cute, looked exactly like she does in the photos.  Perfect tits, natural, upstanding, no sag or sway.  Very nice slim body.  But...

While she was polite throughout I got the impression she didn't really want to be there.  Not at all into pretending, she stared at a point a few feet behind my head and yawned when she thought I wasn't looking.  Desultory conversation before and after, silent during the event...

What really got me was she made me feel like a dirty old man.  OK I am a dirty old man, but I guess I pay them to pretend otherwise.  And she looks really, really young which some might find troubling.