Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lexxi Cannock....Beware indiscreet behaviour  (Read 1245 times)

mrpeterman

I rec’d an unsolicited text from her asking in no uncertain terms did I want to visit her today.following on from me considering and texting her on Tuesday (I think) I didn’t see her then.

Was extremely unhappy by the unrequested text and it’s contents & told her as much, I’ve also thrown away the burner sim that I was texted on...she does not know my name, or have a correct or important number for me,

Now at the momment I’m single and this lack of discretion would not have an impact on me, but for others well...a non punters phone sitting on the side an indiscreet text, #shitstorm....

Beware of the indiscreet prostitutie

Can someone add the link please I’m struggling

mrpeterman

Thanks Chat,

That link is not working, I wonder was this preplanned to deactivate her account and mug/rob me? And others????

I have nothing to evidence or back this allegation but it’s suspicious behaviour, beware guys!!!

I for one will give a wide swerve she she reappear

mrpeterman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Account still active. My cock up on the previous link
A

Thanks again Chart,

My original point of being indiscreet remains valid ...

Offline Beamer

Weird and definitely a  swerve here. In her ad she is also asking for an address linked to phone ? Or have I got that wrong?

Offline ChartPen

It does say that about addresses - wonder if that’s for outcalls.

Not the best looking IMHO

Offline Avg_Joe

butt fucking ugly as well, and that body,....  :vomit:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac