Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britishbustyamber  (Read 2070 times)

mrpeterman

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her looks good sent her a text awaiting reply...nothing on here so only aw reviews to follow, which is fuck all help

Cheers

Mr p

mrpeterman

Shit just seen the review from Scotland no wonder couldn't find anything...sorry before anyone flames me

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

mrpeterman

Cheers for that I see she's changed her name, I've added her to my block list as only found a review for her in Scotland, which was shit also.

Offline shaz2009

Best to avoid her, she's got bigger. Pictures were taken 2 years ago. Wasn't happy with her service and her enthusiasm .
Banned reason: Frivolous reporting
Banned by:

Offline Ramrod

Texted her for just a street name so can meet her, she said No. Showing available but gave me some cock and bull story when I mentioned to review her on UKP   :lol:

Offline vision2014

Ive seen her a few times in droitwich  over the last 8 months and she was really good if you like big tits and she loves you playing with them

Offline BlueRock

Saw a few years ago. Her tits are epic. But she lacks any enthusiasm. Books in way too many clients. I think I actually passed the last punter on the stairs and the bathroom still had wet foot prints and a soggy towel.
Shame because with the half Asian look and massive tits she could do well but just a shit service. Probably why her prices have dropped