Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of this lady? in Milton Keynes  (Read 680 times)

John_dee

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon guys

Just wondering if anyone had seen this lady before?? Can’t find any infor on search so just wondering if anyone had any previous??

Thanks

Offline mh

Nice arse, I guess, but nothing else in the profile gives much of an indication that it would be a pleasure.

Offline DrConners

Nice arse, I guess, but nothing else in the profile gives much of an indication that it would be a pleasure.

Without doubt one of the most useless profiles I've seen on AW for a while - One picture she has she looks mixed race ?

No phone number showing, drop her a line/message OP - Let us know how you get on  :hi:

John_dee

Good comms at first replied back to all emails, agreed on a time, messaged just before the time agreed and radio silence.....

Persisted for the following two days and finally got a response, she apologised and did offer to arrange another meet but I decided against. Have noticed she has now got some sort of AW feedback so maybe just a newbie trying to find her feet.