Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DelightfulSexySammy-Gosport, Hampshire  (Read 1174 times)

Dolly1234

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

Location:        Gosport, Hampshire, just down the road from the Tesco store.
Date of meet: 2nd April 2018

Rating:          POSITIVE

I met Sammy yesterday afternoon, I was in the area, gave her a quick text and she was available, she sent the address straight away.

Located in a block of nice flats right beside the main road but you turn into an estate to access it, parking ok, there's scattered layby's on the estate. Buzzer entrance, lift was out of service unfortunately and she is on the top floor, but it's only a few flights to get up and it's very discreet.

Sammy is as her profile, 5' 5" height is correct, i'd put her age as early-mid 40's not 35 like the profile, nice lady, facially looks the same, perhaps gained a few pounds than what her photos show, i'm sure they are the same photos from back in 2013? She hasn't changed much tbh.

I chose the 'fuck&go' for £30. No frills, you get one thing, ie bj or sex, i chose the latter, and after handing over the money it was straight on with condom and off we went.

I would like to say that her main attraction for me was her tits, they are huge, and soft, they fall away to the side(like her profile pics show)but are a lovely handful that you can push together and go 'wow'......i could play with these all day!

We only did missionary position, she asked what one i'd like to try but time wasn't on my side so i went for that one just to watch those lovely tits bouncing around :).

She's priced herself at the low end especially with the £30 quickie, and so i expect she gets a few dodgy characters, but she is a nice lady and i saw nothing to be wary or concerned about.

She delivered exactly what i wanted, i was not expecting those tits to be so big, that was a very nice suprise, i would go see her again for a longer meet next time and enjoy them some more.

Offline DrConners

Location:        Gosport, Hampshire, just down the road from the Tesco store.
Date of meet: 2nd April 2018

Not a good idea to put the exact road she lives on mate!! Or to put the exact date of your meeting with her - unless anonymity isn't an issue for you - this is an open forum remember.

Rating:          POSITIVE
That's at the top of your review anyway ?  :unknown:

She's priced herself at the low end especially with the £30 quickie, and so i expect she gets a few dodgy characters,

Great, sounds like a classy girl  :sarcastic:, not for me but thanks for posting a review anyway - looking at her rates it's now £40 for 15 minutes so you saved yourself a tenner. You say she's "gained a few pounds" yet other reviews state she has a gut on her ? What do you think ? Has she been to slimmers world ?

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review Steve.
Like you said you got what you wanted and that's the main thing.
Glad you had a satisfying time.

Dolly1234

Saying she has a gut isn't my thing, she has put on a few pounds and that is all, nothing much more than that. Gut indicates she's obese and she isn't.
I wrote what it asks for you to write in a review, ie the positive rating, maybe admin can remove the unnecessary bits of info?
But yeah can't knock her for what she offers. 

Health and Fitness

Nice review man although it probably wasn't the best move to put the date that you saw her as there are lots of fluffies and white knights that like to report to a WG when a review pops up about them on this site unless the WG herself checks the forum.

I know because after I left one of my reviews on here the girl figured out who I was and gave me some abuse on my punting phone. While I didn't post the date of when I saw the WG I made the mistake of not letting enough time go by before posting the review hence why I'm not posting reviews of my latest bookings for awhile.