Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Girls in Reading  (Read 774 times)

billybloo

Having been off the scene for nearly a year I have now returned to the Reading area and have started looking around for some good wgs or a good massage with HE.  However, on looking it seems that Reading has become over run with japanese girls now, from their pics they all look good but are they any good or are they like a lot of the Romanian girls who are nice to look at but when it comes down to it are pretty useless.  I presume that the massage parlours along Oxford Road, Blagrove Street and Prospect Street are still a good bet.  I see that Club 613 has had a complete makeover with new rooms and so say 15 girls to choose from, has anyone had any recent review on this as their price still seems to be the best for fs.  Cheers.

JamesFD

I very much doubt there are any Japanese working girls in Reading, or indeed in the majority of the UK. If you see any ads with pictures claiming to be Japanese do a Google image search & you'll probably find where the pictures were stolen from. There are plenty of Chinese though.

Offline DrConners

I very much doubt there are any Japanese working girls in Reading, or indeed in the majority of the UK. If you see any ads with pictures claiming to be Japanese do a Google image search & you'll probably find where the pictures were stolen from. There are plenty of Chinese though.

+1

No Japanese, do some research on their culture - only trafficked Chinese meat  :thumbsdown:

Offline conway_hound

Quite a few Thais in Reading. Just search Gumtree with the filter set "within all of Reading" and they will all pop up. Chinese more amenable than Thais, who mainly say..." dont touch darlin" and "cum now please"

billybloo

Quite a few Thais in Reading. Just search Gumtree with the filter set "within all of Reading" and they will all pop up. Chinese more amenable than Thais, who mainly say..." dont touch darlin" and "cum now please"

Thanks for your replies guys, think I will steer clear of all the japanese ads then.  Conway Hound I to have experienced the 'dont touch darling' comment unless of course you are putting cash in her hand but I must say I have never been to any rub and tug or wg who has said 'cum now darling' thats a new one on me.

Offline agent47

Prostitution has always been part of Japanese culture but thing is Japan is essentially an ethnostate so finding a Japanese girl in little old Reading is pretty much impossible. They are also very protective of their culture and prefer to be left alone, so your best bet is do lots of research then go there for a holiday, they're a very polite and quiet people. Or just admire them from afar.