Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Flirt touring Bristol  (Read 903 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hungarian prossie touring Bristol.  A fun punt IMHO :rose:  but funny tht her AW account shoes she's  accessing from Hungary whilst she says she's touring Bristol 12-17 Oct and her available today green light is showing? :unknown: :unknown:

Prion

Accessing using Tor is my guess.  I do the same now the UK government forces ISPs to hold your surfing history for 2 years and has made it a criminal offence if they ask an ISP for your history for them to tell you about the request.  Tor circumvents survellience by the authorities because our MPs and their civilian service lackeys are spastics with limited understanding of the underlying technology of the 'net.  Thus the laws are unenforceable to anyone with even a minor technical knowledge. 

Offline Roth

Accessing using Tor is my guess.  I do the same now the UK government forces ISPs to hold your surfing history for 2 years and has made it a criminal offence if they ask an ISP for your history for them to tell you about the request.  Tor circumvents survellience by the authorities because our MPs and their civilian service lackeys are spastics with limited understanding of the underlying technology of the 'net.  Thus the laws are unenforceable to anyone with even a minor technical knowledge.

So are you gonna review any prossies? :unknown:

Offline PaintBrush

And her verification photo looks better than one of her profile ones.

Might be tempted, we'll see.

Offline Roth

And her verification photo looks better than one of her profile ones.

Might be tempted, we'll see.

She's well reviewed on here but not to everyone's taste and probably size 12/14 when I saw her but still a fun punt IMHO. :rose:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55489.0

Shaketherooom

I had a great punt with her a while ago in Bristol, she was really enthusiastic and very sexy, but yes a bit larger than average.

Offline Roth

I had a great punt with her a while ago in Bristol, she was really enthusiastic and very sexy, but yes a bit larger than average.

:thumbsup: A damned good punt IMHO. :yahoo: :rose: :yahoo:

Offline PaintBrush

My plan A worked out so maybe next time for K F