Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySSacha?  (Read 2250 times)

guy_of_fifty

I've tried to see Sacha a couple times but its not worked out. I've seen conflicting information on her so would be interested to know what you guys think that have seen her.

Subjective I know but would you consider her to be pretty? - ?/10
What dress size do you think she is? 6/8/1012?

Offline ian cognito

I have seen her twice and reviewed after the first meeting - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100132.0
First meeting included sex, including anal, second was oral both ways finishing with CIM.

I reckon she is a size 12, but stocky rather than plump.  Facially, I would not describe her as "pretty" but she is not unattractive.

Both times when I booked she had her "available today" light on.  First time I arranged through AW e-mail (no phone number showing then), second time by text.  Prompt response from Sacha both times.  I see she is currently accessing from Spain, although her phone number is still showing.  I guess she's on holiday. Maybe wait until the green light is on before trying to contact her again, or book in advance?

Offline bristol_lad

I booked her in advance via e-mail. Turned up on the day to the address she had given, wouldn't respond to texts or calls.

Offline Roth

I booked her in advance via e-mail. Turned up on the day to the address she had given, wouldn't respond to texts or calls.

Worth putting in a review then.  :hi:

td1

I saw here last year and she was defiantly not  plump about a size 6 - she was first class - good communications - very easy to get on with and very sexy with a fantastic figure  - I know there has been some discussion regarding her age but to me she looked very good whatever her age - highly recommended

Islander

I saw here last year and she was defiantly not  plump about a size 6 - she was first class - good communications - very easy to get on with and very sexy with a fantastic figure  - I know there has been some discussion regarding her age but to me she looked very good whatever her age - highly recommended

Informative first post td1.
She's possibly a size 6 in shoes but definitely at least a 12 in dresses.
Oh, and she's about 33 ish?
I expect the rest of your post is accurate though  :D

Offline talltony

I wonder if the ip for this post resolves to Spain?

Offline mrdiamond77

Looks really nice. On to the HL she goes. :thumbsup:

Offline sigmund

Reports of her sketchy reliability are an issue for me, I don't get a lot of punting opportunities and its a 45 minute trip to my punting grounds so I'd be mighty peeved if I pitched up and got no response.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
A client of mine asked her to do a duo on thurs her responce was "she is off on tour thursday but can do next week"

i will keep u updated as i to am concerned about her letting us down
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
As i thought this girl is a fucking waste of time

let me down for a duo this evening, awful comms. and a no show. luckily was an incall at mine with a reg so i still got my money but piss poor of her

really fucked me off ive never had a girl no show in 4 years

avoid
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

As i thought this girl is a fucking waste of time

let me down for a duo this evening, awful comms. and a no show. luckily was an incall at mine with a reg so i still got my money but piss poor of her

really fucked me off ive never had a girl no show in 4 years

avoid

External Link/Members Only

She really is making a bad reputation for herself. :bomb:

Offline mrdiamond77

A pity.  I have been interested in seeing a Scottish girl and she caught my interest.  I will avoid if she is unreliable.

Offline dickdaveoc

Tried to book her via text and aw, no reply to either :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Tried to book her via text and aw, no reply to either :thumbsdown:

Bad news. :( Her phone is in serious danger of becoming dusty very soon. :thumbsdown:

Offline ian cognito

Sacha is showing "Available Today" most days now, and she's put her prices up (£100 - £120 for an hour and now +£20 for anal).   She's getting a steady rate of reviews on AW but no positives on here for a while. If she's trying to increase her income then she would do better to sort out her reliability.  I certainly would not book her again unless she does, as most of my punts are short-notice and I want confidence that I can get what I want when I want it.

Offline Roth

Sacha is showing "Available Today" most days now, and she's put her prices up (£100 - £120 for an hour and now +£20 for anal).   She's getting a steady rate of reviews on AW but no positives on here for a while. If she's trying to increase her income then she would do better to sort out her reliability.  I certainly would not book her again unless she does, as most of my punts are short-notice and I want confidence that I can get what I want when I want it.

Just looked through her AW ratings - she can't even be arsed to leave feedback for all the punters who've seen here recently. :dash:  She's now advertising an FFM package with one of her mates who doesn't have an AW profile yet. :wackogirl:  Like that's gonna ever happen smoothly. :dash:

From what I've read about her reliability she's BEST AVOIDED :scare: :scare: