Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @ MILF Wendy @ - Hendon Central  (Read 2561 times)

14 review(s) for MILF WENDY (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6089331) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline akauya

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Smiths and jesus_jones for their reviews.

Location: A flat very close to Hendon Central tube. As JJ reported, the staircase to the flat is grim and stank of piss although her flat was clean and spacious.

Wendy is a good looking MILF and has a surprisingly fit body for a woman of her age. As an old swinger I'm used to seeing women of that age a lot bigger and rounder. Wendy has a shapely body (size 12, I would think), very smooth skin, tanned all over and with a few moles here or there. For those who like looking at prossies' eyes she has very pretty greenish eyes.

Her English is very limited but enough to communicate. What makes her a positive (apart from her looks) is her attitude. Very pleasant, friendly and enthusiastic. Despite the lack of language we managed to communicate well and even joke and laugh at things. I stayed for half an hour (£50) and opted for covered oral. She looked a bit surprised at this and said oral no condom is OK, so you will be OK if OWO is your thing. I didn't partake in RO or DFK (not something I go for) and her oral was very good (even with the condom on) she deepthroated really well too.

Sex (with condom) in many positions finally popping in doggy. She has a great arse to play with in doggy, lovers of big shapely bums will be happy with hers. I did ask about anal (it is extra) but she said maybe next time, maybe she wasn't ready for it; if you want to go for anal try asking beforehand.

Not a clock watcher either, after I had my shower I noticed I left her flat 10 minutes over time.

Negatives : I'm not too keen on fake tits and hers are rather big and obviously very fake but not a major concern really. I know some of you will see big fake tits as positive. The stairs to the flat (although this has nothing to do with her) is really awful and gives you a bad impression but once you're past it and in her flat it's OK.

For post punt munch I walked around trying to find somewhere to eat, loads of options, with Indian, Chinese and other restaurants but I opted for a quick kebab.

All in all a good punt with a good looking, fit MILF.

Offline smiths

Thanks to Smiths and jesus_jones for their reviews.

Location: A flat very close to Hendon Central tube. As JJ reported, the staircase to the flat is grim and stank of piss although her flat was clean and spacious.

Wendy is a good looking MILF and has a surprisingly fit body for a woman of her age. As an old swinger I'm used to seeing women of that age a lot bigger and rounder. Wendy has a shapely body (size 12, I would think), very smooth skin, tanned all over and with a few moles here or there. For those who like looking at prossies' eyes she has very pretty greenish eyes.

Her English is very limited but enough to communicate. What makes her a positive (apart from her looks) is her attitude. Very pleasant, friendly and enthusiastic. Despite the lack of language we managed to communicate well and even joke and laugh at things. I stayed for half an hour (£50) and opted for covered oral. She looked a bit surprised at this and said oral no condom is OK, so you will be OK if OWO is your thing. I didn't partake in RO or DFK (not something I go for) and her oral was very good (even with the condom on) she deepthroated really well too.

Sex (with condom) in many positions finally popping in doggy. She has a great arse to play with in doggy, lovers of big shapely bums will be happy with hers. I did ask about anal (it is extra) but she said maybe next time, maybe she wasn't ready for it; if you want to go for anal try asking beforehand.

Not a clock watcher either, after I had my shower I noticed I left her flat 10 minutes over time.

Negatives : I'm not too keen on fake tits and hers are rather big and obviously very fake but not a major concern really. I know some of you will see big fake tits as positive. The stairs to the flat (although this has nothing to do with her) is really awful and gives you a bad impression but once you're past it and in her flat it's OK.

For post punt munch I walked around trying to find somewhere to eat, loads of options, with Indian, Chinese and other restaurants but I opted for a quick kebab.

All in all a good punt with a good looking, fit MILF.

Glad to hear it was a good punt. :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

Cheers mate, a very good VFM punt indeed.

:hi:

Offline jesus_jones

Happy to read you had a good punt, Akauya.

I was made to wait a couple of minutes by that staircase...but she was more than worth it in the end, great vfm, upbeat attitude and lovely figure. Would certainly go back if Hendon wasn't such a pain for me to reach.

Offline Nk14

Hi guys, was looking to punt with either milf wendy or tanya babe but couldnt decide between the two.

Any suggestions from someone whos seen them both?

Thanks in advance.  :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

Happy to read you had a good punt, Akauya.

I was made to wait a couple of minutes by that staircase...but she was more than worth it in the end, great vfm, upbeat attitude and lovely figure. Would certainly go back if Hendon wasn't such a pain for me to reach.

Thanks JJ, North London is a pain for me to get to as well. I only venture there on rare occasions.

Hi guys, was looking to punt with either milf wendy or tanya babe but couldnt decide between the two.

Sorry, I've only seen Wendy so can't help you there.

Offline smiths

Both offered me a good service, i found Wendy more attractive though.

Offline jesus_jones

Both offered me a good service, i found Wendy more attractive though.

Agreed. Tanya is good but I was put off by her saggy tits when she took her bra completely off halfway through the punt. Can't fault her enthusiasm, though.

I know it's subjective, but Wendy is much sexier.

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review Akauya'

She's hot listed, sounds like VFM

Offline punk

depends on how you like your tits.

Offline thetinman007

Akuya, do you know if there is a large mirror in the bedroom?

Offline akauya

Akuya, do you know if there is a large mirror in the bedroom?

I don't remember seeing a mirror in her bedroom.

Offline smiths

Offline The_Don

Same place and Tanya, First floor?

Hopefully you didn't spot any one walking in and out, happen to me a few times @ this location

Good

For post punt munch I walked around trying to find somewhere to eat, loads of options, with Indian, Chinese and other restaurants but I opted for a quick kebab

Yes lots of places around 1 or 3 mins walk from the station.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 06:27:23 am by The_Don »

Offline Nk14

yorkshire123

Glad you had a good one buddy  :hi: buts that's it I'm not reading the London reviews anymore!
£70/hour for a tidy & willing milf is too much for me & my little fellow to comprehend  :dash:

Offline akauya

Cheers Yorks. Yes I know. Even though I moan about having to travel to North London (all the way from Sarf London) I sometimes forget we are spoilt here. Compared to the rest of the country we have loads of prossies to choose from.

:hi:

Offline SamLP

I had an enjoyable punt with Wendy. Will review her shortly  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

top review,imho you are comfortably the best reviewer on the london board,sometimes less is more