Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lexi.babe - Canning town, Lovely ass  (Read 1929 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6688180) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline leekahn99

Been wanting to meet this girl for a few months now, mainly on the back of that ass of hers after seeing her pictures. So I decided to shoot a text on a Sunday morning end of Jan.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication: Via whatsapp was quite swift. Texted in the morning, and she replied within 30 minutes or so and confirmed availability at around 1pm.

Duration: 30min £160

Venue: 2 bedroom modern flat in a residential building not far from Caning Town station, but i drove there and found free parking. Flat was shared with EbonyAria (External Link/Members Only)

Looks: Just like in the pics 5'5-5'6, light make-up, pretty girl, great round ass, slightly saggy boobs but beautiful nipple and good to suck on. She looks like her stated age of 21.

Action: Mish, Fingering, OW, CG Doggy.
She opened the door standing super tall in her stripper heals. Apparently that's her technic of intimidating guys (her words). We laughed it off but she's a really polite and sweet girl. Paid the deeds and started off with some light FK with very little tongue involved. Went down on her for a very short time just to get them lips wet enough before fingering. Inserted 2 fingers inside as she lied down on her back and started fingering her slowly. Felt like she was enjoying it, so i upped the tempo quite a bit as i was feeling her juices flow till she screamed and squirted on the bed sheets; good luck for the next punter punter lol... she did mention tho that she was gonna have to put the laundry on now ... so hope she did. She then went for OW, good technic but it was disappointing that she didn't offer OWO at that price point (i knew it in advance tho so no surprise). Then onto Mish, followed by doggy and CG until i came inside her as she was rinding me. Her ass in doggy is quite a view and plenty to hold onto. The only negative i can find is the fact that she told me "cum for me baby" a couple of times while in doggy (2nd position). I just ignore said "not yet" and went on for CG after that.

Once i finished, put my clothes on while having a good chilled conversation. Asked who she was working with and she told me EbonyAria; i asked her to introduce me to her. So we both went to the living room where Aria was watching TV and said hello. She was equally as polite and nice and stood up to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek. I call it customer acquisition technic. She wasn't really my type but for all those who are into pretty skinny, tall'ish (5'6-5'7) ebony, i think she'd be the one for u.

Pros:
Nice PAWG
Lovely ass for ass lovers
Polite and overall nice girl
Can take a hard pounding

Neutral:
Wouldn't classify her as VFM especially that no OWO is not offered at that price point.

Cons:
She asked me to cum but to be honest she didn't have an attitude, probably just tried her luck. So guys, don't give into her demands.

Verdict: It's still a Positive coz the pros outweigh everything else. But not VFM, her main selling points are her young age and great ass; you won't find anything exceptional in the service. Just a good service.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 05:50:23 pm by leekahn99 »

Offline samreece