Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdrienneFitSexy - Covent Garden  (Read 2108 times)

78 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4682445) (78 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jonbar

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Texted on the day enquiring about the time and she was available, all straight forward

Looks:
The pictures are accurate. Really fit with big bolt ons which are in good proportion and fairly well done. Filler in lips but not over the top. Hot overall

Meet:
Gave me the post code and when I texted I was around the corner she sent further details. Place was a bit of a maze but easy enough to find.

Inside met by her - behind the door trick. Wearing some sexy black lingerie. I liked what I saw. Sorted the paperwork and showered.

Back in the room and started LFK which turned into DFK. She got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. After a few minutes moved to the bed. I found the bj was great but she does this tongue flicking on the tip thing which kind of threw me off. Some might like it and I'm still trying to figure out if I do. Not sure but it was a new experience lol.

Then took her panties off and returned the favour with some RO. Nice and clean. She responded well. No over the top reactions but seemed to go down well. After this a bit more FK and OWO and then I asked for the condom. She went on top. It was great as we swapped between me pumping from below and her riding on top. Moved to prone bone where she threw it back as well and this took me to completion.

Short chat, nothing much really, and then on to round 2. More OWO, with the flicking technique :lol: and after this had me hard I asked to go to doggy. This was a great sight and I built up well here. Then asked for CIM to finish and she obliged. Took a bit of a while as round 2 usually I need a bit more time to finish but we got there. She sucked till it was all out then ran to the bin to spit. I had another shower before leaving.

Summary:
Great looking WG with a great attitude and can see why she's held in high regard. OWO was nice but her technique was a new experience for me. I don't want to sound like I'm obsessing over it but it just stood out lol. Would see again.

Offline PilotMan

She breaks the mold for Romanians.

What did you pay and how long did you stay?

Offline jonbar

Offline issacchilemba

75-0-0 UKP Record.
Wow
If she was a Boxer she would be in the Hall of Fame.

Added to the HL just for the record! ahha