Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Baby - Baker Street  (Read 1168 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7306240) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline asian

Link - External Link/Members Only
Paid -  £180

Had the unfortunate experience of booking an appointment with this disgusting pig few months ago. Paid for an hour and was delivered nothing. Did not want to do anything despite paying quite a sum on money. Lazy, fat and ugly. Basically a thief, horrible tits and horrific attitude, worst I’ve come across. Save your money on this one. Cunt.

Offline MartyW

Thank you OP. I'm in the area next week and would have considered her. I never go by AW reviews anyway but worth noting that all 10 of her positive AW reviews were made within a week of her account creation, none since. Ta again for the heads up. Only UKP reviews and reports count!!

Offline asian

Yes save your money honestly, not even worth a pump and dump. Like damn just quit if you hate your job that much, dumb bitch.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and warning OP.

Like damn just quit if you hate your job that much

As Punk would state

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 07:52:56 pm by The_Don »

Offline The Ultracheese

Thanks for the review I was thinking about seeing her but wasn’t sure about it as I had seen Natalie party girl who I think is from the same group as her and had a utterly shit experience.

Offline Royalasianlad

I agree do not meet this girl, had the unfortunate event of booking this girl. When contacting her I specifically told her to wear a lingerie with heels, I get there she’s in her pyjamas looking like she just woke up no make up and a very cold greeting. Seeing her in that state didn’t get me slightly aroused so came up with an excuse and left. I told her I texted her before hand and what I expected she did not meet. Also FYI she’s at least 6ft 2 which I didn’t expect too. What a let down.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I agree do not meet this girl, had the unfortunate event of booking this girl. When contacting her I specifically told her to wear a lingerie with heels, I get there she’s in her pyjamas looking like she just woke up no make up and a very cold greeting. Seeing her in that state didn’t get me slightly aroused so came up with an excuse and left. I told her I texted her before hand and what I expected she did not meet. Also FYI she’s at least 6ft 2 which I didn’t expect too. What a let down.

Did your dog each your review?
You don’t seem to be contributing since your first review a few years back?

Offline sambrown7843

What a shame, pics look unreal

Offline asian

What a shame, pics look unreal

Yup, fooled me :dash: Btw she stinks too, forgot to add that to my review