Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Monáe - Regent's Park  (Read 2430 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5331990) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jjshah

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £300 for the hour, £50 deposit paid via an online retail voucher.

Comms: I had Tamara on my hotlist for a while, so I was regularly checking to see when her next London incall dates would be. Lo and behold when they came up I sent her an email and we set up a booking very quickly, within a day or so of messaging back to find a suitable time. She does come across as a bit brusque via messaging, but I imagine this is to weed out any time-wasters and get straight to the point, which is fair enough.

Location: In a fairly clinical-looking flat about 10 min walk from Baker Street station

Meet: I met Tamara a few weeks ago - the evening itself was an extremely rainy day in question in London. As I made myself there, I was really hoping it would be worth venturing out the house for - most tube lines had severe disruptions and I'd forgotten to take an umbrella, so it would have been easy to cancel. Very glad I didn't however as my booking was Tamara was delightful.

Arrived at Baker St in plenty of time - the flat itself Tamara hosts from is a short walk from Baker Street, or Marylebone if you're coming from north-west. Got to my allotted booking time and buzzed for her flat - the street was deserted because of the weather so no issues with discretion. Went up to her floor and knocked - Tamara opened the door in a robe with lacy black lingerie visible underneath, as well as a lovely charming smile and greeting. We hugged and kissed at the door, and sat down in the living area for a glass of water and a bit of small talk. Looking at her properly after initial nerves and frisson were out of the way, I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. She clearly looks after herself - she is fit and toned, but with plenty of shapeliness to her. Facially, she is very attractive too - flawless skin, and definitely the kind of girl that would catch your eye on a night out or at work. During our prelude, she was very handsy and put me at ease. We got the cash out the way and she requested I take a quick shower.

Post-shower, I headed into the bedroom where I found Tamara awaiting me in just her lingerie. Her figure got me very excited. She asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and then she gave me a very close lap-dance, something I've found not all SPs provide. During the lapdance, I grabbed at her body, caressing her breasts and particularly her ass. She turned herself around and we went to town kissing - very sensual french kissing, she didn't seem to be holding back - this is a bit of a dealbreaker for me, and Tamara delivered very well here.  :dance:

I stripped off the towel and lay down on the bed, and Tamara went down on me. I'd requested a very wet sloppy BJ and this was the standout for me - Tamara probably spent 10 minutes or so giving a very wet OWO BJ - by the end of it, my cock was dripping in saliva and she had to excuse herself briefly to clean up the amount of saliva dripping from her mouth. After we went into 69 for a bit - it was fantastic grabbing at her ass cheeks with my hands as I licked her clit. Very tidy down there.

After a while I suggested we get a condom and I went inside her missionary first. She took a good pounding, and I held her legs up as I hammered away, and I switched to her legs on my shoulders to get as much depth as possible inside her. I was so excited that I was going to cum quickly, so I asked her to switch to doggy so I could at least finish admiring her ass, which is one of the draws from the pictures I had seen of whilst making my booking. After a while, I moved her down into prone bone, and I finished in the bag as I pummelled away, kissing the back of her neck.

I'm very much a one orgasm guy, especially during an hour booking, and we spent the remainder of the time on bed together chatting. She is very affectionate during this time, kissing me and holding her hands around me as we chatted about all kinds of stuff. The 'aftercare' aspect of some SPs I find is severely lacking - I was surprised at how affectionate Tamara was - definitely felt like more of a genuine GFE than I've had in the past. She is a smart girl and you can have a decent far-ranging conversation with her I felt. After a while, I got up, had a quick rinse in the shower, bit of small talk at the door and headed home.

All in all, Tamara is a very sexy SP providing an authentic GFE. Definitely highlights were the kissing, sloppy BJ and chatting afterward. I feel I only scratched the surface with her so still lots to discover on a second visit!

Offline anotherwoody69

Thank you for your first review, she's been on my radar for a while but I think for me probably a little more than I would want to spend.
I also don't do deposits, no matter who they are.

I'm just curious though, it seems you may be a seasoned punter with your hot list etc. What was it that made you post your first review, and indeed your first post, since joining in 2019?
Was she really that good and do you have other reviews you could add to compare against  :unknown:

Offline jjshah

I joined in 2019 as a lurker and didn't really get going punting until a couple years back. It also took me a long time to bother with the Bitcoin authentication.
I have a few others I've seen - I'll upload some retrospective reviews soon!

Online patelprat

Thanks for the review.
Her profile says £280 per hour.

Did she drop the rate?

Offline mrpunterton

Thanks for the review.
Her profile says £280 per hour.

Did she drop the rate?

Yes, but I believe it was £350/hr at one point.  Obviously changes based on demand.

Offline NotThe

Thank you for your review!

Can you comment on other girls you may have seen and who you find provide a comparable service? Including black and non black girls