Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishSlutAshleyy (King's Cross)  (Read 5777 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7019073) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7542949) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

Punt took place about a month ago – I've got introduced to Ashley as she came into the room to grab some keys when FitAlexis was giving me head and I liked the look of her face and tits  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Comms: does her own and like Alexis and Millie switches her phone completely off when with a client which might explain the long silences
Price: £100 / 30mins (CIM included)
Location: In call at a council estate near kings X where she shares with FitAlexis
First impression (aka the 3 B’s): Boat7/10; Bod 8/10; Bants: 6/10

Ashley is fairly tall around 5’8, lots of make-up, full cock sucking lips, toned body with little bit of curve. Her tits are her strongest part - she told me they're fake but I didn't see the marks and they felt nice and soft to the touch.
She wasn't really chatty and seemed quite distant the entire punt but does follow instruction quite well.

Services: 7/10 OWO, light kissing, CIM finish.

The action: no hiding behind the door though no smile to greet me either – wore quite a simple dark lingerie, offered a shower (its grotty but I got used to it) and took it. The same room I saw Alexis in several times - just a simple bed and a mirror but she didn't really use the mirror to her advantage.
After the shower we had some very light FK - I gave her lovely tits lots of attention  :yahoo: but she kind of stood there looking a little bored at first  :dash: then started giving me a hand job and got a little into it.
She asked what I wanted to do so I said just OWO with CIM finish to which she said "fine" and dropped on her knees. Her OWO was fairly shallow and definitely the worst than Millie's and Alexis'. Switched it up to me sitting on the edge of the bed and she kept going and eventually varied her technique a little. A bit disappointed I must say - not sure if she gets better if you see her more though.
She started using her hand more and more as we got closer to the end of the sesh so I stood up asked her to fuck her face a bit to finish she said "not too rough" and was fine taking it like a champ for a couple of mins before CIM. She ran to the bathroom to spit.

Conclusion: her OWO is OK but nothing to write home about - good body (especially them titties) might make her my plan B if I'm in the area.

Offline TheJoker147

Bareback Alert! :scare:

What a shame, those tits look great in the pics, but the BB is a total no no!

Offline adrianm758

Bareback Alert! :scare:

What a shame, those tits look great in the pics, but the BB is a total no no!

Yes, we can all read, thanks.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes, we can all read, thanks.

Not true. You sometimes see people who say "I didn't see she had bareback listed".
Also, what happens if she removes BB from her listing? There is no record that it was ever available since OP has chosen not to mention that detail.

Offline 69shadesofblue

I bet a lot of us missed BB offered due to the profile pics of her tits  :D

Offline Bassman

Damnit. Her tits look great but BB means I’ll never get to see them in the flesh.

Offline toddroman456

Damnit. Her tits look great but BB means I’ll never get to see them in the flesh.

I'm sure you can't catch anything if you went round and had a good grope and a hand job

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm sure you can't catch anything if you went round and had a good grope and a hand job

... for £120.

Online gurds

think she's an ok option if you want to try owo, titwank and facial combo.

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

think she's an ok option if you want to try owo, titwank and facial combo.

That’s what I’m mainly there for these SP’s at this price level  :hi:

Offline JustaPunter

Not true. You sometimes see people who say "I didn't see she had bareback listed".
Also, what happens if she removes BB from her listing? There is no record that it was ever available since OP has chosen not to mention that detail.

The people.who say they never saw it listed are lying.

Online jamiekinkxxx

back here .. same tits

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bareback offered as an extra for £50!!!!  :thumbsdown:

edit: : Sorry I see that has already been discussed on here!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 07:47:59 am by jamiekinkxxx »