Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy - Chinese - Watford Parade flat  (Read 490 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6755715) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline simon07

Decided to try out something different from massage and HJ with External Link/Members Only and only full service on offer. Limited English and so messages via texts. Helpful photos to an out of the way flat and buzzer system in a shabby alley next to Sainsbury.
The girl in the picture is NOT who i saw, just a reference. She could with attention look like that.

So through 2 security doors and to the flat where the 40+ woman was behind the door. The room was fair, bed and a sofa for my clothes. The bathroom was a better state, i was not offered a shower, just washed my hands at the end. Chinese looking woman, poor English and i think she is called Suzy. So she had medium length black hair, saggy breasts and a slightly saggy butt. She is 5/10 in looks and could have improved with a smile. Size maybe an 8 though not toned. I tried to kiss and she moved her head away. She wanted to do OW and i asked OWO (only for extra £20 she said) I declined. I paid £60 for 30 minutes and was there for about 20 minutes.

We did sex in a number of positions and i came. Unlikely to return, just a bucket list thing and i guess better value than a mediocre massage and HJ by an elderly woman at Bamboo or other massage shops.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:28:10 am by simon07 »

Offline scouting

The girl in the photo normally goes by the name Mina and has a history of operating B&S with a less attractive friend. She has an AW profile which I won't index as you said it's not her. However this page should inform members https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=31973

And here is a page showing reviews where she has switched for her chubby friend Sandy https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=32776

Currently showing in Soton External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline simon07