Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help in arranging a meet  (Read 515 times)

Offline sammyyy

Hi,

I have not been in the punting game for a long while. I have been into dating sites and managed to arrange to meet with someone this week. Is there any way to book a hotels or an apartment for the meet  at the moment. Usually use air bnb but not sure if they can used now. Thanks in advance

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Hi,

I have not been in the punting game for a long while. I have been into dating sites and managed to arrange to meet with someone this week. Is there any way to book a hotels or an apartment for the meet  at the moment. Usually use air bnb but not sure if they can used now. Thanks in advance

You do realise you are asking for advice to commit an illegal act
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Online magnetico

You do realise you are asking for advice to commit an illegal act

You're on a punting board, not on mumsnet.

Offline petermisc

Having a thread title that matches what you are actually asking for might help.  Doing a search to see if anybody has already asked the same question would also be good - there are already several threads asking for advice on booking hotels during lockdown, such as
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284637.0

Some hotels are definitely checking up on people, others aren't.  For fairly obvious reasons, those who have found a lax hotel are unwilling to out them on a public forum.  So you are probably going to have to take pot luck.  And you and your guest are going to need some brass neck, as with so few other guests, you will likely be much more obvious than in normal times.

Oh, and you might want to avoid those hotels where they are putting the covid patients.