Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caliente Spanish, has anyone seen her?  (Read 552 times)

Offline nickleupip

External Link/Members Only

There is no telephone number, I just came across her profile and cannot stop thinking about it. Has anyone seen her or know anything about her?

Thanks in advance.
Nick

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

There is no telephone number, I just came across her profile and cannot stop thinking about it. Has anyone seen her or know anything about her?

Thanks in advance.
Nick

I've fucked her before once she used to work in peckham south london then tooting she claimed to be Brazilian then. All in it was ok punt 15 min quickie doggy and mish, if you want to fuck a latina go for it. But if you want a girlfriend experience I would personally avoid as she's not that

Offline nickleupip

Thanks for the info mate, indeed it is the GFE that I normally go for, but there is something about these eyes that I would love to see them next to my cock...

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thanks for the info mate, indeed it is the GFE that I normally go for, but there is something about these eyes that I would love to see them next to my cock...

Yeah she works out of a brothel she's not independent and she does not speak english from my recollection. If you want a pump and dump you would enjoy but any longer and I think you would end up giving her a negative.