Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gisele / Aldgate / sweaty p&d  (Read 2796 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6249334) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

New profile at the Byanca House.

The room was a sweaty furnace 🔥🔥🔥🥵

I lay down with her enjoying her nice smooth skin. She is cute per the pictures and looked darker in the room. She has firm plump natural tits and a nice bit of arse to grab. I thought we were good for snogging so I went for it. She kept pulling away giving me some and turning away. Then she said something about extra. I stopped kissing but it had done the job and I got wood. I fingered her a little.

I sent her on to the dick. She started into big sloppy owo.

It was deep and I got decent sensation. I was moaning and she gave it a bit of "ugh!, ugh! ugh!". She licked sack and sucked my nuts. I was panting. She wanted to shag but I had to keep her on task.

I got her into 69. I went back and forth on her clit and then she accepted a vigorous tongue fucking. It was getting noisy.

We got the rubber on and I got her on to me in CG. I got her nipple between my teeth and hammered some from beneath. Sweat was everywhere. I turned her over into mish for the final burst of this p&d.

I pounded her in mish but due to a combination of heat and loss of sensation, I could not finish.

I was a sweaty mess as I got dressed.

It was a mix of positive and neutral. I give the benefit of the doubt. Just be sure to clarify services and extras before starting, which will be tricky unless you speaka the lingo.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 11:05:13 pm by bedhedred »

Offline The Italian Stallion

External Link/Members Only
I lay down with her enjoying her nice smooth skin.
Thanks  :thumbsup:
Here I heard this from you.
I also met a girl with a profile B&S June 2020 who turned out to be from Colombia and although she was in her 40s, I was left with respect, but the skin that these women have is so smooth and tight, although after that I met more quite a few girls never felt exactly the same smooth tone of female skin between the thighs.

Offline bedhedred

Her skin was nice and she smelled good. It's a shame she didn't commit to the snogging. I think if she had just concentrated instead of trying to negotiate extras in the heat of the action, I would have enjoyed it more and probably got to come.

Offline The Italian Stallion

Her skin was nice and she smelled good. It's a shame she didn't commit to the snogging. I think if she had just concentrated instead of trying to negotiate extras in the heat of the action, I would have enjoyed it more and probably got to come.
Sometimes I wonder if someone is advising them to try to get as much money as possible ... that is, it is not a question of commitment, but a question of financial incentive?
Have you ever come across a girl who constantly speaks in their language with a person on the phone. In my opinion, they tell him about you or me, for example, as well as about how to act with us or something else?

Offline bedhedred

I think it is standard Latina behaviour and that is why I normally avoid going to Latinas.

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the TOFTT, BHR :hi: ... one for my P&D HL, sir! :drinks:

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the TOFTT Bedhedred, she looks like a good find, glad it worked out.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ron89

Thanks, is she really 38 and can she take a pounding?

Offline bedhedred

38?

I did not spot that. Don't forget there was no profile when I visited. I'd have believed her if she said 20s. "black don't crack" they say.

I reckon she could take a pounding. But she might start to rush as the clock runs down.