Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: “The woman in the photos” or NOT?  (Read 799 times)

Offline Marmalade

How often do we hear that it was “definitely the woman in the photos” and what does that mean??

Many whores spend ages and even considerable dosh tarting up for a photo shoot. Or post pictures of themselves looking glamorous on holiday 5 years ago. Biologically it is the same person, but not exactly what the buyer is paying for. She probably excuses it by saying her photos are for “entertainment” or “arty”. No whore is going to spend £500 on a dress and then risk wearing it in a punt. Nor will she spend an hour making her make-up and general appearance look perfect. Many won’t even spend half hours at the start of the shift and most will barely apply a cosmetic wet-wipe to their fannies before the next shag.

The woman in the picture? Or is that “£500 extra dear, on top of an overnights only.” :coolgirl: :unknown: :crazy:

Offline HarryZZ

It'd be nice if all AW pictures were date stamped, that's for sure.

Offline shagmore

It'd be nice if all AW pictures were date stamped, that's for sure.

Bloody good idea,

pking_paul

Bloody good idea,

I must admit I appreciate the ones who keep updating. Some of the WG's pictures on aw have been up for years and years! But don't get me started on photoshopping

:dash:

Offline shagmore

I have seen some where the WG is, how to put it politely, a little bit chunkier, and has tattoos, but her photos show her with no tats, and quite slender.
They should have to put up new verified timestamped photos at leat every couple of years

Offline munterhunter

When doing a review I will always say if the WG has accurate pics on their profile or not. On a couple of occasions it's been a different girl to the photos and also the photos aren't recent.

Offline Marmalade

As above: but “accurate” is open to interpretation. If she is glamorous in the photo but just-got-out-of-bed look in reality, then I suppose the photos are the “same” person, even before we get on to extra pies, years, and tats: but hardly as advertised is my point.

Offline Bogof60

I always put that phrase in a review just to confirm that it is or at least was the woman in the pics rather than a B+S.
Also some public pics do not show faces just random body shots.so I think it is informative to know that at least it is that body or a slimmer younger version of it that you are going to see.
I do understand your point though Marm.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sedition

Yep,
Some are alright however, one WG talked to me about this, she updates fairly regularly and takes her own pics usually before a punt.
She said sometimes it helps her “get into character “ so she gets into whatever she’s going to wear and if she’s got a few minutes before a punt,  she takes a few pics. They are obviously not super quality but they are definitely “what you see, is what someone got”!
I’ve even been to see her, and a day or 2 later up pops a pic which she must have taken just before I rocked up

sean70

Like the other poster stated I try to include in all my reviews if it is the woman in the profile pics so punters can take a view. I think this is key for any review. I will then also add if the pics are representative or like anything from 1-10 years out of date  :(. To me a review that makes no reference to the profile pics borders on pointless!