Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Snapchat girls  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Singlepringle

Ok guys got a few girls on snapchat
Some are saying they do premium and meets
Has anybody ever got lucky or got done out of money this way

YidArmy

Try it and let us know?

Offline shagmore

Dont do snapchat...
 Try it. let us know, then maybe I will

Offline Blacksealz

Noticed one hotty  :bomb: that I follow on Insta and Snap had an SA account... managed to get the number just need to follow through.. will probably ask upwards of £300 smh but i will probably cave haha

Offline Hootie15

You willing to share any contacts??

Offline Widescreen

I just met a girl that is also using snapchat.  Although to be honest my punt with her was arranged via text.

She walked me through adding her to my snapchat, actually it was her that added me, easier that way.

Where are you finding girls on snapchat?  Just curious.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Snapchat like KIK can be fun, but there is no commitment, as no real numbers are exchanged. Therefore they tend to be used a lot more by scammers and picture sellers.

Offline Widescreen

OK, I had to google KIK, never heard f that.

So how do you find girls on these.?

Offline JackoBoy69

A lot of girls scam on snapchat, especially with the 'premium' content etc. Ive had a few girls try and scam me but ive never fell for it, (I know they scam because other people have said on forums). Its also so easy now for anyone on snapchat to upload pics/videos from their phone gallery so it could be anyone youre talking to. Originally you could only send content that was taken from the camera through snapchat.

Offline Widescreen

I still have no idea how to find or contact a WG via snapchat ?

I understand there are scammers out there, they are everywhere but FFS someone give me a clue......lol

Offline hungrypunt

I still have no idea how to find or contact a WG via snapchat ?

I understand there are scammers out there, they are everywhere but FFS someone give me a clue......lol

Mostly a waste of time, they all wanna just sell pics or vids, or promote the website