Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Member Not Active'  (Read 728 times)

Offline themaserman

Every time I check out an SP ratings to look up their reviewers previous encounters
all I get now is Member Not Active, is it just me?
I used to find this usefull

Offline Marmalade

Every time I check out an SP ratings to look up their reviewers previous encounters
all I get now is Member Not Active, is it just me?
I used to find this usefull

I suspect a lot of those previous ‘members’ were fake members created to provide fake feedback.

Offline mcardle464

i agree with Marmalade, that's my impression too: anybody with 0 or 1 fb who books a lady with 0 or low fb seems a bit suspicious, especially if it says "member not active".  It's a pity you can't see when they joined etc like you can do here.

Offline shagmore

Agree, very frustrating.
I have come to the conclusion that they are fake bookings, also the ones with low feedback that are all by people with 1 feedback themselves makes me suspicious.

cerealpunter

I've noticed that some of the "member not active" are in different colour type, if you hover your mouse over it, it reads when "member not active left this feedback they had only been a member for 5 day(s) Bear this in mind when evaluating it's authenticity" not sure if it's a new feature

Offline Home Alone

AW makes you a 'Member not active' if you stop booking WGs through them after a certain length of time - not sure exactly how long.

My AW nickname - never the same as Home Alone - has altered a number of times.

Offline themaserman

I've checked feedback I've left for some girls and I'm being shown as Member Not Active
and I made a booking this week on AW

Offline Bogof60

That's odd
I sometimes go for many months without booking through AW
Do you then become active again if you book?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac