Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punter give terrible Oral... gets shot in the head !!!  (Read 1795 times)

Offline thekingreturns

5th Musketeer

Not unattractive, and I could have easily have gone with her.
External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

I guess you could say she blew his head off

Offline Bogof60

Or blew his mind  :D
Not funny really
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Offline shagmore

Not unattractive, and I could have easily have gone with her.
External Link/Members Only

I agree, quite cute,
Thats the USA for you.

Offline bhudda

cant help thinking the desire to steal his wallet had more to do with this than his ability at oral sex

Offline madeinwales56

She gets bad head. He gets bad head. Seems fair enough!

Offline Brokenshed

I hope all those clowns who pay a whore to lick her are reading this.
You are mugs, in danger of an std and getting killed.

Offline scutty brown

But prossies don't have guns over here!

Offline Bogof60

Eh  :unknown:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Type_O_Negative

But prossies don't have guns over here!

They have Sergieis and Winstons.

Offline munterhunter

Only in America!!! "I shot him because his chin stubble was irritating my thighs"
Really? did you not think to ask him to stop? And why did you steal his money and go shopping with his credit cards?
"Well he didn't need them any more"
I can see that 'defence' going down a storm..do not pass go
do not collect $200 go straight to jail pick your last meal and which arm you want the needle in!

Offline Laid-back DB

Just glad that 3 or 4 of the WGs that I have met in UK didn't have a gun because they were bat-shit, totally out of their tree crazy! But every punter has or will run into, at least one, at some stage, especially those who punted pre-internet!

Offline MrMatrix

Its hard to believe that this 21 year old who is quite attractive has screwed her life up over a nothing event. Bizzare.  :dash:

5th Musketeer

Its hard to believe that this 21 year old who is quite attractive has screwed her life up over a nothing event. Bizzare.  :dash:
+1

Offline jsparky

If you believe her, you're as screw-up as her. She probably plan it before hand, he wont notice anything when his head are buried between her thigh.

Offline rubric

Its hard to believe that this 21 year old who is quite attractive has screwed her life up over a nothing event.

Possibly, but don't underestimate how low the socio-economic ladder goes in the US, she was already sprogged up and seems to come from one of those rural backwaters in Washingston State.

Offline tazz

How can such a cute girl become such a cold hearted bitch and use such a pathetic excuse. Preety clear she intended to murder him and rinse his credit cards to the max.

Offline rubric

How can such a cute girl become such a cold hearted bitch and use such a pathetic excuse.

:rolleyes: Do you assume all cold hearted bitches look a certain way?

Offline MrMatrix

If you believe her, you're as screw-up as her. She probably plan it before hand, he wont notice anything when his head are buried between her thigh.
Thanks cunt.

mikexxlong

you could say the oral was mind blowing
 just not for her  :sarcastic:

what a fucking psychopathic bitch