Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivaca Aston Birmingham  (Read 1640 times)

Sandman2017

Hi and hope someone can help me , has anyone seen vivaca  Aston , she's a stunning Hungarian milf in brum , I've seen nothing on here but I'd like to visit her so just wanted a heads up on her , hope someone can shed some light on her ? Cheers

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Sandman2017

I'm new so don't know how to put a link on, ?

Offline Stapler

I'm new so don't know how to put a link on, ?

At the bottom of an AW profile page below their rates and the bit that tells you their age, location, member since, last login etc you will see some text that says:

"Link to this profile page using" and will then have 2 links, one with some numbers and one with the girls name. 

It is usual to post both, but the numbers one is better as if they change their name the one with the name won't work, while they are stuck with the numbers link.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bigjohn

Not seen her myself, but I believe she used to be part of the Divas group.

SolidusSnakey

I saw her early last year.
From what I remember, she was OK... bit rough around the edges (she is late 40s or early 50s), larger than her picture suggest (surprise surprise), with some dark stains on her teeth that put me off a bit.
I didn't and wouldn't go back.

Offline DDDave

I saw her about 2.5 years ago, in the top 3 worst punts of all time.

Chuckman

I paid her a visit near the end of 2015 and had a good time. Excellent anal play, sex was fine and the only thing with which I had a problem was that there should of been some more FK. Certainly would see her again.