Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_CoCo  (Read 1621 times)

shithappens

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Cod
Anyone seen her recently?
I'm booked for tomorrow morning

Offline Littlefoot

Looks good! Shame no OWO, I could cope with that but not with the no DFK!

Shame though! But have you seen the nips on it!    :wacko:

Offline allaroundmyhat

I'm interested to see how you get on, I'll be in Birmingham on Saturday and am currently having a look, she's now on my list of maybes but the no OWO and DFK is putting me off slightly

shithappens

Limited services is giving me second thoughts. I simply reacted to the photos and booked her. Fuck me ,,, what a body !!!!!
I could suck those nipples all day

Rayz

I've seen her a few years back when she was touring. She's good lovely ass the only negatives is no kissing, no owo and fake boobs. 7/10 )

MontyPython9

Took a booking with her today. She has excellent feedback on AW and is better looking than her photos. Really easy going, great english and comms. No rush and clean apartment.
Yes no owo but she takes a good pounding and has the best ass. Amazing view when you see it bouncing on your cock :thumbsup:. She's a great punt in my opinion! Might write a full review on her soon.

Offline mike61

If you search her AW number on UKP you will see she has feedback as Zara in the North East. Very good, comments, especially on her nice arse. Pity she does not do anal, the perfect body for it. Should have materialfor the wank bank from the punt.
Good luck with the punt, look forward to the review.

shithappens

Booked her for 9-30am
Call me at 9 she said ,, guess what --- voicemail  :dash:

Offline mike61

You know what they say, shithappens..... But youve heard it all before, any reserve?

shithappens

:dash:
You know what they say, shithappens..... But youve heard it all before, any reserve? :dash:

Then I get text saying she not working today  :mad:

Rod 3sumfun

Did you leave her some neg feedback on AW?
Body looks good but cant do with girls messing about.