Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: not top 5 not top 3 but...... WHO WAS YOUR NUMBER 1 FOR 2016?  (Read 6267 times)

Rayz

Without question my number 1 was Blond_samantha. Ticked all my boxes and then some. Gutted to read a couple of recent posts that suggest she is becoming jaded. I saw her twice last year and she was frickin' gorgeous; huge natural tits, pretty and pleasant with a good service.

Angel was good too but just too pricey at £150 an hour and no DFK (i am aware she does apparently kiss but not DFK, which i prefer).

Oooh, Ruby was awesome too before doing one.

Agree sam is my number 1, just seeing those boobs bounce when she's on top is amazing. Everyman needs to experience it..

Offline The Owl

Elise Adore. She's retired now although mentioned she would give it 6 months and see if she wanted to remain retired. She quit in December 2016.

Offline bearcat69

Elise Adore. She's retired now although mentioned she would give it 6 months and see if she wanted to remain retired. She quit in December 2016.
I always wanted to book her. She was on my hot list for about 4 months before she retired. Although, I remember she was only available on Fridays, so I just never managed to free up time to book her on that day of the week.