Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ceecee dyson  (Read 2621 times)

shithappens

Used to be hot chic why the name change ? I saw her a few time and she was ok
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw her few times and reveiwed her very good fuck blow jobs are amazing too

Offline xMaDDD

Seen her a while back and can only repeat what has already been said.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

jeanvaljean2000

Used to be hot chic why the name change ? I saw her a few time and she was ok
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

She's often at retro. 

Offline bang!

I haven't seen her but I've watched her clips on her movies, looks like she gives a cracking bj deepthroat.
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

She does a very mean blow job edging etc has me squirming all over the bed it is that good!!

Offline bang!

Yeah she definitely knows what she's doing! :wacko:
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

shithappens

she is one very hot profesional

Offline Walsalllad15

shithappens

appolo hotel was where i first met her  she really was one hot lady . such a dirty mind ,
she is also a very attractive woman . but she banned me because i mentioned that she had gained weight !!
i believe she has lost the weight now though .even though she banned me i would still recommend her

jeanvaljean2000

appolo hotel was where i first met her  she really was one hot lady . such a dirty mind ,
she is also a very attractive woman . but she banned me because i mentioned that she had gained weight !!
i believe she has lost the weight now though .even though she banned me i would still recommend her

Never comment on ladies weight,  never :rolleyes:

Offline Villain79

Seems shes back to hot choc again.advertised as at retro other day. Anyone notice her prices are £15 quid cheaper on vivastreet?