Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MiaMoist (‘Blow & Go’: OWO/DT, CIM) in NW1 (Euston)  (Read 32509 times)

48 review(s) for MiaMoist (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online tantraman

After C&B alerted me to MiaMoist’s skill set …

Cheers, C&B :drinks: ... I'm always partial to a good "cock slurping" ... HL'd :thumbsup:

… it’s taken me a year to get round to getting slurped!

An unbroken run of UKP Positives never lies … so I fully believed MiaMoist’s AW tagline of “Best sloppy OWO, Deepthroat & CIM in the city” … and thus her offer of “15 min blow and go including owo and cim = £50” had to be enjoyed this month of May …

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

I kept a beady eye on Mia’s “Tour Locations”, and noted when she’d be in Euston. Our stars aligned one weekday afternoon. Via texts … with affable to-and-fro … we booked 15mins for £50. Simples.

On the date I was sucked off, Mia was based in a labyrinthine hotel, beloved of businessmen and conference attendees, just 3mins walk north of Euston Square tube station. The entrance is on a discreet side street, plus the reception is busy enough for you not to be noticed, as you confidently stride passed (armed with clear texted directions from Mia) and duck straight into a lift to Mia’s floor.

Mia rents a neat fit-for-purpose room … double bed and en suite with a stack of towels.

Looks:

Mia is the buxom black beauty below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

You can see that she caters for foot fetishists, but I was more attracted to her cute GND face … with big bright eyes and beaming smile. Mia is also a juicy unit … 5’6” and Size 10 … with 34E bazonkas and a busting booty. She may not taut and toned, but she sure is curvy and squeezy.

Services:

As instructed, I texted Mia on arrival to her postcode … outside said hotel. She then replied with clear-cut directions to her room. On knocking on her door, Mia opened it and greeted me with a sweet smile and sweeter talk. Instantly comfy in her delightful company, I was already undressing, knowing I was to be there for only 15mins … as Mia reclined on the bed, in her red-black bustier, black G-string and netted hold-ups. When I hinted that I sort of knew of her ‘BJ Queen’ reputation, Mia laughed … admitting that most punters expressed the same pre-knowledge … she then mischeviously asked me to “Come, lie back and enjoy!”, patting the bed space next to her.

Always one to listen to a lady, I flopped supine on the bed, legs akimbo. Mia crouched on fours between my splayed knees … and eyes-to-eyes asked, “Do you like your balls licked?” Duh, I thought … but simply nodded and smiled. And thus Mia kicked off with lascivious licks and salacious slurps of each testicle, rolling one at a time in her wet mouth … until my scrotum tightened up, as my cock grew to life. Her tongue then licked its way up my extended undershaft … up-and-down … until up-and-over my glans … and straight into DT … gagtastically nose-to navel! As Mia noisily and frantically bobbed up-and-down my entire length … from my very tip to my very base … I very soon found my groin frothing with her surging saliva. I have never sexperienced such sloppy, such slurpy, such splashy OWO … I was literally being bathed by her gushing gob! And all this with incessant DT too … I found myself at times rising up to hold Mia’s head down with one hand, as I reached over her back to grasp at her phat ass … burying her nose into my belly … sensing my glans down her warm throat, as she somehow rolled the back of her tongue within her mouth around my frenular undershaft … Jeez Louise!

As Mia steadily edged me in her slobbery OWO, I delayed climax by pushing her face back down to my sodden balls or bringing her up to my face for dripping LFK. We sequenced like this several times … until I realized I was probably taking the piss, as my 15mins-of-oral-fame had to be up already. So, with Mia slavering back up-and-down my cock, I warned her of my impending cum … she simply locked her eyes on mine, and dropped her drooling mouth deeper down my shaft … and I shot my load in tight DT, holding her head down, jerking and face-fucking, as Mia took it all like the true champ she is. Only when I flopped back all spent, Mia gently dribbled her lips up to close over my Jap’s eye, spilling no cum … and left me with a moist smile, as she tripped off to the en suite. Phew!

On quick return, Mia warned me not to move, as she had to wet-wipe up my tackle, which truly was drenched. She laughed, as I could only but commend how she had lived up to her fine reputation! As I then rose up, I left a wet patch on the bed sheet … and squelched my way to the en suite. I washed up my cock, sack and crack in the basin, and dried up with a fresh towel from the stack. Back with Mia, we chatted quite a bit more, as I dressed up … genuinely interesting banter … and no rush to leave. Eventually, I myself started heading to the door, having left £50 on the bed … Mia followed, and we departed with a little more FK. In the lift down, I noted I’d spent a solid 24mins in that room … most of which was in that infamous MiaMoist mouth.

Conclusion:

Mia is a big beautiful girl with a big beautiful personality … and able to deliver a big beautiful blowjob. She absolutely lives up to her rep on UKP, and I’m delighted to provide her well-deserved 20th Positive in a row and not out!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:03:05 pm by tantraman »

Online Stealthmode

great review. I dont know why I haven’t got round to her yet.

You say big, just how big?

Offline Ron89

Still delivering, this girl loves giving head. Proud of this TOFTT can’t lie

Offline Stanmil

She is a bit curvy but i wouldnt say big in any means.

Online tantraman

... You say big, just how big?

Hi Stealthmode :hi:

Mia ain't "big", as in fat ... but "big" as in voluptuous, as is clear in the photos above ... she has meat to hold on to ... "buxom" is the word I'd used, and I'd described her as ...

... a juicy unit … 5’6” and Size 10 … with 34E bazonkas and a busting booty. She may not taut and toned, but she sure is curvy and squeezy.

:music:

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:28:14 pm by tantraman »

Online Stealthmode

Hi Stealthmode :hi:

Mia ain't "big", as in fat ... but "big" as in voluptuous, as is clear in the photos above ... she has meat to hold on to ... "buxom" is the word I'd used, and I'd described her as ...

:music:

cheers. I dont mind ‘Buxom’ especially as I’ll only be interested initially in a BJ. just didnt want to turn up to a land whale.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:38:40 pm by Stealthmode »

Online tantraman

cheers. I dont mind ‘Buxom’ especially as I’ll only be interested initially in a BJ. just didnt want to turn up to a land whale.

Mate, even if Mia was a humungous heffer, you just need to lie back and let her devour and drench you! :yahoo:

As you see, Ron89 is rightly proud ...

Still delivering, this girl loves giving head. Proud of this TOFTT can’t lie

... and has rightly claimed ...

... A gem has been unearthed - well worth a visit for oral enthusiasts ...

Ron89 - I salute you, sir! :hi:

Offline filatino_jay

can you clarify if she did cum in throat? since swallow isn't on her likes

Offline KentAde

CIM is.......same thing apart from the spit out  ;)

Offline filatino_jay

CIM is.......same thing apart from the spit out  ;)

quite the feat being able to spit it out when it's already halfway down the throat!
I'm asking because it's described in the review as happening "in tight DT" so was a bit confused..
also, CIM and CIT are definitely NOT the same thing  :bomb:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 05:50:11 pm by filatino_jay »

Online tantraman

I'm sadly only 5.5" long, so I guess I'm an easy cock to DT. :blush:

When I came in amongst all the gobby goo drpping from Mia's drooling mouth, Mia's nose was up against my navel, as my hand held her head down ... and she didn't budge ... as I presume my 5.5" only allowed me to CIM anyway (and trouble her with CIT).

Either way, I doubt Mia swallowed my cum (even if there was no spilling), as there then wouldn't have been need to trip off to the en suite to presumably spit and rinse.

:drinks:

Offline greenlanman

Mia aint big as in voluptuous, she’s got great curves. She’s very down to earth and on the level.  Iv seen her thrice for outcalls & she’s delivered every time. This is another of the WIP reviews. First time I saw her there was that much saliva that she hadn’t even realised I cum and wether she swallows is neither here nor there as she didn’t know I had and I didn’t know she hadn’t realised.
Think 20 positives in a row speaks for itself. Not seen her for a few months but definitely worth a return punt.

Offline Raptorous

Sounds awesome. Does she use her long nails on u also

Online tantraman

... Does she use her long nails on u also ...

Nope ... Mia's 'Blow & Go' is purely and utterly mouthwork ... she is simply a consummate fellatrix.

:yahoo:

Online tantraman

Although Mia likes to show off her rear orifice ...

... it's only her oral orifice that'll keep me cumming back! :dance:

Offline KentAde

Hmm, in updating photos, I note that Mia's AW profile no longer mentions her signature 'Blow & Go' :unknown: ...

Seems he is predominantly 'outcall' now so maybe has taken it away temporarily until the dust of C19 settles....  :unknown:
We shall see  ;)

Offline stevebarry

Seems he is predominantly 'outcall' now so maybe has taken it away temporarily until the dust of C19 settles....  :unknown:
We shall see  ;)
Just to clarify...do you mean he or she?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KentAde

Online tantraman

« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 02:47:19 pm by tantraman »

Offline James3465smith

Is she pretty facially? None of the photos really give a clear idea of what she looks like