Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG and STI  (Read 1693 times)

Mickeyoates

Hi,
Would a WG contact you if she discovered she had a STI ?

Offline smiths

Hi,

I wouldn't bank on it, I would hope those who give a shit would though.

yorkshire123

Would another driver contact you if they clipped your parked car?

Some would, some wouldn't.

No different for a prossie with the clap.

She may pass your contact details onto the STI clinic & they could contact you if she didn't fancy doing it yourself I believe.

It sounds like you have a story to tell mate?

vw

Hi,
Just test yourself, a forum lunatic in the summer had a message and had a breakdown very publicly.

Just get your self checked out and take responsibility for yourself, speculation and blame does nobody any good, you cannot prove anything.

Offline WelshClipper

Just test yourself, a forum lunatic in the summer had a message and had a breakdown very publicly.

Just get your self checked out and take responsibility for yourself, speculation and blame does nobody any good, you cannot prove anything.

Sound advice. You can put yourself through hell by simply worrying yourself to death.

Offline Moresomes

Hi,

Of course she would, and probably offer a full refund.

Offline Nagilum

Probably would, depends on the girl and her conscience.  Bottom line, you and you alone are responsible for your health so get tested buddy.

vw

She may pass your contact details onto the STI clinic & they could contact you if she didn't fancy doing it yourself I believe.
WG's should delete your details and have no business collecting phone numbers without permission, most agencies state they delete contact info after appointments.

So no they should not really do this and should not be sharing your contact info with STI clinics some idiots don't use punting phones.

what would you say can you keep my number in case you get the clap and give us a buzz ?

SophieScott

As others have said, some would and some wouldn't.

The problem is that most of us don't keep clients phone numbers etc.  If you booked her by email or adultwork, she could still have the email and inform you that way I suppose, but if it's been by phone then unless you are an extremely regular client of hers, I'd say it's unlikely she'd still have your number even if she wanted to.

vw

for anyone interested the texts look like this and public announcements of medical issues can go like this.

for educational purposes only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58625.msg754009#msg754009

Offline smiths

As others have said, some would and some wouldn't.

The problem is that most of us don't keep clients phone numbers etc.  If you booked her by email or adultwork, she could still have the email and inform you that way I suppose, but if it's been by phone then unless you are an extremely regular client of hers, I'd say it's unlikely she'd still have your number even if she wanted to.

You cant know what most WGs do and don't do in reality, never a good idea on here to think you know what most others do in my view, without proof which on this would never be forthcoming.

Offline smiths

WG's should delete your details and have no business collecting phone numbers without permission, most agencies state they delete contact info after appointments.

So no they should not really do this and should not be sharing your contact info with STI clinics some idiots don't use punting phones.

what would you say can you keep my number in case you get the clap and give us a buzz ?

Indeed unless the punter said it was ok to cold contact the punter. As that Little Katie cunt showed some WGs do keep punters texts for a long time, having been cold contacted a number of times a long time after the punt where I didn't say it was alright to cold contact me some certainly do keep punters numbers. Agencies are of course run by pimps so I wouldn't trust the shit they come out with.

vw

Indeed unless the punter said it was ok to cold contact the punter. As that Little Katie cunt showed some WGs do keep punters texts for a long time, having been cold contacted a number of times a long time after the punt where I didn't say it was alright to cold contact me some certainly do keep punters numbers. Agencies are of course run by pimps so I wouldn't trust the shit they come out with.
Some seem proud of that, I bet some of the turpentine drinkers love the fact that their messages and love notes are kept until shit hits the fan of course.

SophieScott

You cant know what most WGs do and don't do in reality, never a good idea on here to think you know what most others do in my view, without proof which on this would never be forthcoming.

You've probably got a point, I was basing it on myself and other WGs that I know and assuming it was typical behaviour.  But yes I guess you are right.

Offline Roth

+1. Exactly.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Some seem proud of that, I bet some of the turpentine drinkers love the fact that their messages and love notes are kept until shit hits the fan of course.

Yep keeping numbers, old texts and old emails is a sign of true love
between prossie and punter.   :scare: :dash:  I've got a few old emails
from the Taxman, the car showroom, the bank, and a few such others.   
I love them all to bits and it's nice to know they love me too.  :lol: :lol: :crazy: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

A lot of WGs keep (or don't delete) numbers just so they can recognise regulars and avoid punters they don't want to see. There's lots of programs for maintaining personal details and it's one way a prossie amazes punters wanting GFE by 'remembering' little details.

People who want to believe prossies should do this and shouldn't do that ...and then somehow believe that, because they've said it on here so emphatically and with such moral righteousness, that prossies will take a blind bit of notice, are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Offline Rimmington

Sound advice. You can put yourself through hell by simply worrying yourself to death.
+1

Presumably you are asking for a reason.  Get yourself to a clinic, or go private through better2know, but don't waste any of your life fretting if you think you might have caught something.

Offline Marmalade

+1

Presumably you are asking for a reason.  Get yourself to a clinic, or go private through better2know, but don't waste any of your life fretting if you think you might have caught something.

Controversialy, if all teens experimented with each other till they got the clap, went along for a shot, decided to be more careful as a result, then going to the clinic would be no bigger a deal than buying condoms at Boots. The first visit is always the worst.