Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: photos  (Read 1131 times)

bobbles1945

Trawling AW-as one does-one can’t help noticing many of the profile pictures are shot in the hotel bedrooms-usual give away is fire notice on the back of the door-plus the standard carpets and furniture ( I can recognise the chain quite easily). I wondered until yesterday who took the photos-yesterday I was asked to take some photos of a WG and help upload them onto AW.

She told me that she had trying to post photos lifted from the internet onto AW and pass them off as her own and they had immediately spotted this and taken her profile down(so AW do check after a fashion)-so she needed to make a new one in a hurry.

Have other punters helped by taking photos of WGs?

cockneybstrd

I am going with either of two options V

Some kind of fucked up sliding doors situation

Or the OP was so fucked up on drugs prescription or illegal he didnt actually click he had done this 24 hours before

That or its another odd bod for the UK Punting files

Offline hockogrockle

Very odd. He must have cut and pasted his own post of yesterday. But why? Will he do it again tomorrow, and make it a hat trick?

Rochdull lad

Very odd. He must have cut and pasted his own post of yesterday. But why? Will he do it again tomorrow, and make it a hat trick?

He actually corrected a slight typo from the first one; but God knows why he felt the need to start a whole new thread.  Weird.

Roland D Hay

Photo's, videos, the lot. One popular WG even has my cock down her throat in her main profile pic  :hi:

Stealthshagger

Me too. I have done pics for a fair few, but I dont mention or name anyone I havent had an actual punt with, paying for it.

LL

She told me that she had trying to post photos lifted from the internet onto AW and pass them off as her own and they had immediately spotted this and taken her profile down(so AW do check after a fashion)
She's giving AW too much credit.  They seem to rely on punters running reverse-image searches on new profiles in order to find stolen photos.  If profiles with stolen pictures are reported to them they will then take the offending profile down.

However, it would be incredibly easy for AW to check the photos as they're uploaded onto the profile and reject any photos that have hits elsewhere on the web.  They don't do that since they're still taking a percentage of the private gallery sale for the profile, stolen pics or not.  This is likely to be a lot of cash since brand new profiles attract the most interest.