Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Pinup Ruby - Pontyclun  (Read 1440 times)

2 review(s) for Curvy Pinup Ruby (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gastroboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ruby has to be the best value for money punt around. At only £50 for 30 minutes, she really gives excellent service

Comms: Ruby is not always available but her hours of working are always well advertised on her AW profile. She always replies to emails and then to texts on the day.

Venue: Discrete house in the village. On road parking easily accessible. Well kept home. Felt very comfortable.

Meeting: I have met Ruby several times now. She is so sweet. Curvy is a good description but no means overweight. She has the best tits ever. She is also adorned with some tasty tattoos but to be honest I didn't even notice them on this visit.
Ruby is a passionate kisser and starts as soon as soon as we entered the bedroom. On the bed and off with each other's clothes. I love to lick her pussy. I think she likes it too by the response to my tongue flicking over her clit and increasingly juicy lips. A sneaky finger in her chocolate box also goes down well, as does some rimming on her. After she came ( or at least I presume she orgasmed), she went down on me and gave my cock a good licking and sucking. Then on with the rubber and she proceeded to mount my throbbing cock till it went deep inside her. She loves being fucked and showed great enthusiasm pounding up and down. She finished me off with some more owo and took the full load expertly in her mouth. No clock watching and a lovely cwtch and chat before getting dressed and off home.

Will I Return?: As long as she will have me, I will keep her on my hotlist.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 02:31:21 am by Gastroboy »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one GB

She's been on my HL for a while but not got round to seeing her. Not least because there's not been much written about her.

May have to give her a whirl this year

Offline mikeyboy1984

I've seen her too she's good vfm. At £50 for half hour you cant go wrong

SaneOnes

Good one to go at the top of my Wales-HL. Cheers.

purefilth

She's put her prices up...£60/30mins now

Offline Gastroboy

She's put her prices up...£60/30mins now

She must have read this thread saying how good value she is. Or increased demand has pushed prices back up. To be fair, she always charged £60 and only recently dropped her price - probably as a Christmas promotion.
Still very good value.