Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AuroraRyder - Salford (on tour)  (Read 1047 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

This girl is due back in Manchester tomorrow for 4 days, as such I think a review of her last visit (last month) is in order.

Price: £100 for 30 mins (including DFK, OWO and HJ).

Location: On her profile she claims to stay in “the most luxurious 5 star hotels/apartments” but it was just a decent apartment in bloody Salford. She was sharing it with Innocent_Dolly (External Link/Members Only), whom she also offers duos with. It was modern, fairly nice and the bed, bedroom and bathroom were all fine but it wasn’t “5 star”. It was near the Hotel Campanile in Salford (obviously it was at least a step up from that).

Looks: She’s now blurred her face from all her pics. This didn’t use to be the case. The pics now also show almost nothing of her body so they’re basically useless. You can also see that her photos are filtered. She used to have professional pics showing her face and body, however they were clearly airbrushed make her look better than she was. It wasn’t really her body, just her face. To be fair, the difference between the pics and her face in reality was definitely subtle yet also somewhat significant IMO. It’s hard to describe but it did make her look quite a bit prettier than she was (also more youthful and flawless). Having said that, facially she was definitely still pretty. This is probably going to sound like rubbish, especially since I can’t explain it very well, but my absolute favourite type of girl (facially) is hot/sexy AND cute – which is was what her pics made her look like (particularly her main one). However, in reality she “just” had a hot/sexy face. Many guys wouldn’t give a shit but it did mean I was a bit disappointed.

You can see the pics that she used to use in the indexed pictures of some her previous reviews, however when you click on them to make them full size, it just shows her current pics. The main pic I was referring to was the one of her posing on a bed in purple lingerie.

She claims to be 24 but I thought she looked around late 20s. She has pretty large fake tits (probably around D-DD) but they were very firm – the old school “stuck on boulder types” which I’m not particularly a fan of (although I think it was quite a bit clearer she had them compared to her pics now). I’d say she was probably around size 8. Her body was definitely good and her arse was nice.

Overall, I was a bit disappointed facially but she is definitely good looking and her claims of being a model are entirely believable.

Service: Good DFK. Pretty good OWO. She refused 69, which I was disappointed by but it wasn’t a big deal (and I didn’t ask her about it beforehand). Now, while I was a little disappointed with her appearance, she was definitely good looking and under normal circumstances my cock would be working perfectly fine. However, despite not having had sex for I think about a week (and not having had a wank either – indeed I’m pretty much “NoFap” these days - mainly because I punt so much), I was having erection difficulties and I don't really know why. This however, wasn’t helped by her general demeanour, which was fairly friendly but only in a “business-like/professional” kind of way – she wasn’t warm or particularly reassuring. We tried sex but because I wasn’t totally hard (only about 80%), I couldn’t get it in! She’s definitely a tighter fit than average (at least around the entrance to her vagina). I asked her to finish with a handjob and she did a good job maintaining the pace and intensity (indeed better than I can – especially since I don’t get much practice anymore). It actually didn’t even occur to me to ask for CIM but she certainly didn’t offer – clearly though I wasn’t fussed.

Generally, I thought she showed somewhat of a lack of enthusiasm, it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t what you’d expect for £100 either.

Overall: I’m almost certain this would have been a positive if I was able to get it up but since that wasn’t entirely my fault (due to her slightly misleading pictures and age, as well as general lack of warmth/enthusiasm) I’m going to give this a neutral even though it’s a bit harsh.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:20:01 pm by NigelF »

Offline smiley9

Yes thank you Nigel I also gave her a Neutral as I found her to be a rather disappointing punt when I saw her in Birmingham  :timeout:

Not over friendly or very enthusiastic  :dash:  Facially not as good as the pics IMO ?

:drinks:

Offline NigelF

Yes thank you Nigel I also gave her a Neutral as I found her to be a rather disappointing punt when I saw her in Birmingham  :timeout:

Not over friendly or very enthusiastic  :dash:  Facially not as good as the pics IMO ?

:drinks:

Yes, it seems she has a bit of a track record. There's your neutral review, there's also her two negatives and even some of her positives aren't totally glowing, e.g. this one which describes her (or at least the sex) as "fairly passionless" and "very cold and robotic": https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187972.0

Offline NigelF

This girl is due back in Manchester tomorrow for 4 days, as such I think a review of her last visit (last month) is in order.

This might still be true, as it does say that on her profile, under the tab entitled "availability" and she has logged in today. However, I imagine she'll be touring with Innocent_Dolly again and while I think Dolly also originally said she'd be in Manchester tomorrow (but I could be wrong), according to her profile (External Link/Members Only), she's now due in Manchester on the 22nd October, so I imagine it's the same for Aurora, she just hasn't updated her profile (again, I could well be wrong).
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 07:39:29 pm by NigelF »