Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Summer Oxford - B&S?  (Read 846 times)

Offline Veritas

This one has popped up on AW for Oxford External Link/Members Only

I knew I’d seen the profile pic somewhere pre-COVID but couldn’t remember if it was in a positive context or not.  The likes list and pic of her in the pink dress work for me so was tempted. 

At £200 I’m not willing to ignore that nagging feeling that there is something I should be remembering as to why I’ve never seen her.  PG stupidly priced so not paying to look for clues there. Profile is fairly new but refers to her not being new to AW - doesn’t say why the new profile but the usual “it got accidentally deleted” excuses I tend to see as akin to the cheque being in the post or “got to cancel, landlord has appeared for an unscheduled inspection of my incall flat” so is another red flag.  Usually SPs delete because there is too much negative feedback attached to their old profile on here!

A bit of time on UKP usually saves the day, however, and brought up this…

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175827.msg1861104#msg1861104

Which suggests that the ‘real’ Summer farmed her profile out to someone else some time ago.  Very similar pink dress pic of what looks like the same girl and a confirmation from and established UKP member that she isn’t the girl he saw.  Also looks like it’s the same provider being discussed as it references the same Welsh agency whose watermark appears on some of the pics on the ‘new’ profile for the SP currently in Oxford.

The current AW profile may yet prove to be the ‘real’ Summer re-establishing her profile and I might be wrong, but at £200 ph I won’t be TOFTT to find out  :D

If anyone does see her then info would be good - otherwise just putting this out there so the new profile shows up in searches and everyone can be aware there is something odd about this one.

Offline Veritas

Cheers Lewis.  And, as if by magic, the pic in the pink dress that made me initially question this one has gone from the profile.

Definitely too suspect to bother now. 

Offline Lewis

And, as if by magic, the pic in the pink dress that made me initially question this one has gone from the profile.

The whole profile has gone, courtesy of me reporting it  ;)

Offline Veritas

Aaaaand, she’s back again and showing as available in Oxford today.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Lewis

Can't find a trace of those photos either. She's either cheated the system, or actually using her own for a change.