Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spotting a WG at YOUR day job  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Trevor12

The thread on spotting a WG at her day job got me thinking about how I would react if a WG I've punted with showed up at my place of work, as a client/customer/cleaner etc.

I'd shit myself.

This happened to any of you? How would you react?

Offline cueball

I'd be fine with that, if it were one of my faves I might get a staff discount and if nothing else it would be easy booking in, I could ask her at brew time in the canteen

Ben4454

I'd give a smile and that would be it.

Tjkooker

I'd give a smile and that would be it.

Happened to me. She didn't recognise me... So I started chatting her up :). Didn't go for the killer move and ask her out though. I booked her a few days later and she recognised me then put 2+2 together. She said she had knew my face but didn't think I was a punter. Also said if I had put the moves on she would have been back at mine all night foc. Never gave me any freebies despite that though  :thumbsdown:

a10

Happened to me. She didn't recognise me... So I started chatting her up :). Didn't go for the killer move and ask her out though. I booked her a few days later and she recognised me then put 2+2 together. She said she had knew my face but didn't think I was a punter. Also said if I had put the moves on she would have been back at mine all night foc. Never gave me any freebies despite that though  :thumbsdown:

Not wearing the LAPD uniform then TJ?  :D

Tjkooker

Not wearing the LAPD uniform then TJ?  :D

Haha... I was plain clothed that night. On a stake out eating donuts :wacko:

Cornish sub

Haha... I was plain clothed that night. On a stake out eating donuts :wacko:
So did you change your avatar to Deputy Dawg to rmore accurately represent your figure after those doughnuts? Dagnabbit.