Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question on Costs for WG's  (Read 1064 times)

Offline t0mm13

I have just removed everyone from my Blacklist on AW just to see if I was a bit too fussy, have been going through and redoing.
what I have noticed so far is the prices seem to be normally around £100-£150 for most of the girls, there are some which are cheaper seen one for £80 & some way too expensive and not even a PS.

Do you guys go for say the £150 as you feel you get more for your money or is it just trial and error?
Reason I ask is like a lot of others I cannot afford to punt very often so when I can I want to it to be more enjoyable. Also as I have some issues I dont want to spend £150 and have a shite time.
Atm I am currently looking at £100 but think it maybe better to save an extra £50 for something that could be better?

Thoughts please!!

vw

I go with my judgement on a  prossie by prossie basis rather than judging by price.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No accurate answer to your question, if you pay £150 there is no guarantee of a good service, once you go below £100 the risk increases, read my last review.

All you need to do is read the reviews on here and hope for the best.  :hi:

Offline smiths

No accurate answer to your question, if you pay £150 there is no guarantee of a good service, once you go below £100 the risk increases, read my last review.

The risk increases is your latest on this is it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Previously lets get it right redcab what you have posted is ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour are skanks in your view, total and complete shit of the highest order as what makes a good and bad WGs is her attitude NOT what she charges as I know and many other punters on here know from vast experience of punting with WGs who charged us under £100 an hour. For years you also held the same view as me and them that its was a WGs attitude NOT what she charges that makes her a good or bad WG. For some reason you totally and incorrectly changed your view. :thumbsdown:

THEN recently as you fancied the WG despite the above and her being a skank you chose to book a WG who did charge under £100 an hour so was to you a skank but you booked her anyway. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She fucked you over but this WG had NO other reviews on here under that profile, she got a neutral afterwards though and very little if any other feedback off punters on here so why on earth DID you book her, and especially when to you she is a skank. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The shit you post on this is off the scale. My advice is stick to your armchair punting as you sure haven't got a clue about what makes a good and bad WG anymore when you link it to what they charge. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

And one of your faves Michelle Independent charged £100 an hour for years when in Chingford, if she had decided to charge £99 that would of made her a skank in your eyes so you would of missed out on punting with her, and you have highly rated her on here. Automatically branding WGs as skanks due to what they charge is stupid beyond belief but up to you obviously, clueless though it is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 02:01:00 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

I have just removed everyone from my Blacklist on AW just to see if I was a bit too fussy, have been going through and redoing.
what I have noticed so far is the prices seem to be normally around £100-£150 for most of the girls, there are some which are cheaper seen one for £80 & some way too expensive and not even a PS.

Do you guys go for say the £150 as you feel you get more for your money or is it just trial and error?
Reason I ask is like a lot of others I cannot afford to punt very often so when I can I want to it to be more enjoyable. Also as I have some issues I dont want to spend £150 and have a shite time.
Atm I am currently looking at £100 but think it maybe better to save an extra £50 for something that could be better?

Thoughts please!!

Its a WGs attitude that makes them good or bad WGs NOT what they charge. If you use UKP you may be able to locate good WGs who charge under £100 an hour right up to much more. Again where you punt may make a difference.

Offline t0mm13

So in other words find one you like the look of and what she offers.   :yahoo:
check on here to see if any Negative feedback if so move on to next.   :thumbsdown:
Go with a budget, pick say up to £150 max as an example. :rolleyes:
see if you can find out somewhere how their attitude is, maybe checking reviews on AW as well? Perhaps also the way the advert is written.   :dash:
If no review perhaps TOFTT then review afterwards. : :drinks:

Does this sound about right then as there is no real way of knowing what they will be like when you get there as some lie on the advert and even lie on the phone when you call them.

Offline tantric talents

Its a WGs attitude that makes them good or bad WGs NOT what they charge. If you use UKP you may be able to locate good WGs who charge under £100 an hour right up to much more. Again where you punt may make a difference.
+1
There are still many good girls reviewed here in the £100-130 bracket.
Just a bit of research and homework required.

Offline tantric talents

So in other words find one you like the look of and what she offers.   :yahoo:
check on here to see if any Negative feedback if so move on to next.   :thumbsdown:
Go with a budget, pick say up to £150 max as an example. :rolleyes:
see if you can find out somewhere how their attitude is, maybe checking reviews on AW as well? Perhaps also the way the advert is written.   :dash:
If no review perhaps TOFTT then review afterwards. : :drinks:

Does this sound about right then as there is no real way of knowing what they will be like when you get there as some lie on the advert and even lie on the phone when you call them.
Personally I would ignore most of the aw feedback unless you can find established reviewers and cross check their other meets.
Toftting is always a risk. Best results come again from experience and homework looking for the subtle clues that point to a profile being reasonably genuine.

Offline timsussex

only outstanding punt at £100ph has been a special (usually £130) Probably 6 out of 10 have been £150ph and I won't pay more

So yes I agree with JRC your chances of a really good punt are higher at £130 and even better at £150 - but certainly still not guaranteed.

the best advice (already given) is to do your research on here and if funds are short then stick to well reviewed girls - there are plenty. Taking a chance and finding a real gem is a unbeatable feeling but you do increase your chance of a poor punt so don't do it if its likely to be your only punt for the month.

Offline Jimmyredcab

+1

Correct, but pay £70 an hour and you may end up with a complete disaster —— the strange thing is that one of our members still saw the girl in my last review despite my negative review.
I see she is no longer active.

Offline smiths

Correct, but pay £70 an hour and you may end up with a complete disaster —— the strange thing is that one of our members still saw the girl in my last review despite my negative review.
I see she is no longer active.

That was far less strange in my view than you booking a WG you consider to be a skank AND who had no reviews on here and very little if any other feedback. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A punter may end up with a complete disaster at any price range which is where UKP can help, at any price range. What makes a good and bad WG is her attitude NOT what she charges as some of us know from experience. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

+1
Just a bit of research and homework required.

Indeed, and some though less than there used to be in my area at under £100 an hour, Hot Katalina who I have punted with many times over the years and always been offered a good service by was £80 an hour for years, now is or was £90 an hour when I last looked being one. And I have done positive reviews on 2 WGs since Feb this year who charged me under £100 an hour.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 02:45:35 pm by smiths »

Offline wristjob

Girls charge what it's worth to them, depends how many punters they want to see a week etc. While I would say being way too cheap is a bad sign (either they want to see 10 guys a day or nobody ever goes back) I think beyond that it really doesn't guarantee a better or worse service. If anything looks seem to influence price more than quality.

Offline tantric talents

Here we go.
Just posted.
A half decent looking girl @ £70 ph inc CIM !
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211397.0

vw

Here we go.
Just posted.

Does seem those that cheap are in London only from my observations.

Offline t0mm13

Seems I may have to do some road trips then as from my understanding Kent is quite bad for good WG?   :unknown:

Offline nato1979

If you want to avoid having a shite time the best indicator is if a girl has repeat customers.

I ignore the fact that she may have 100 positive feedback ratings and concentrate more on if she is getting repeat business.

If I cant see evidence of multiple return regular customers seeing her again and again then i do not bother.

Personally I am prepared to pay between £120 - £150 for an hour.  If a girl is advertising at £80 or £90 an hour it smacks of desperation in my opinion, alarm bells start ringing in my head and I feel they are generally best avoided.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 03:40:28 pm by nato1979 »

Offline threechilliman

I go with my judgement on a  prossie by prossie basis rather than judging by price.

+1 these days. Used to have a max per hour rate, but no longer. If a girl interests me, I'll book her.

Offline tantric talents

+1 these days. Used to have a max per hour rate, but no longer. If a girl interests me, I'll book her.
You really have no upper limit  :unknown:
Did you just win the lottery TC   :yahoo:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Girls charge what it's worth to them, depends how many punters they want to see a week etc.

Sadly the girl does not always decide.

Some have a manager/pimp who “looks after them” ——- they will decide the rate.

Some of these pimps want a high turnover so they set the price low.

I am sure that was the case on my last review, at no time did I speak to her before the meet.

Offline Jimmyredcab

That is not reflected in your recent reviews, just sensible rates.  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Here we go.
Just posted.

Typical Hungarian, a long list of “extra charges”

Plus she has been on Adultwork since January, zero feedback.  :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

You really have no upper limit  :unknown:
Did you just win the lottery TC   :yahoo:

Not quite. I'd probably have to think very seriously about anything above £180/hr.

Offline threechilliman

That is not reflected in your recent reviews, just sensible rates.  :unknown:

My previous max was £120/hr with a couple of exceptions....

Online David1970

Ref:Your last review
Jimmy no joking, you looked at that things photo and still thought you would have a decent punt?
She has junkie don't give a shit written all over her.
How could you?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ref:Your last review
Jimmy no joking, you looked at that things photo and still thought you would have a decent punt?
She has junkie don't give a shit written all over her.
How could you?

I explained at the time, I fancied a dirty little slut, she looked the part, huge mistake on my part.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If a girl is advertising at £80 or £90 an hour it smacks of desperation in my opinion, alarm bells start ringing in my head and I feel they are generally best avoided.

You could be lucky but as a general rule you are right, why would they charge well under the average rate.  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

A punter may end up with a complete disaster at any price range which is where UKP can help, at any price range. What makes a good and bad WG is her attitude NOT what she charges as some of us know from experience. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree 100% because of many years of experience. .
Disaster can occur at any price range..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

I agree 100% because of many years of experience. .
Disaster can occur at any price range..

Except at divas where they are not bitches.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mike63

The SP's age plays a part in pricing usually. Age goes up and prices down, being in my 60's I'm quite happy to see a woman in her 50's for £100 per hour from time to time.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Thoughts please!!
Hey Tomm I've read your reviews. First of all stop fucking Romas unless they are well reviewed, less risk to see a British girl in my opinion at least if it is bad you can tell her and won't have some ugly cunt with a half croissant stuck on his head to fight.

The second thing is stop punting drunk. If you are doing, by all means share a drink with the girl if that is your thing, but you are just overcompensating. I'm nervous as fuck on a lot of punts, I just fight through and get more at ease if I know the girl better for me it is the pressure to perform well rather than female company or anything else.

People have mentioned price. I rarely spend above £100, but would probably go to £150 for the right person and only as a treat if I was feeling flush. It depends what you are looking for really, if you just want a fuck, maybe a parlour or 30 minute booking to get it out your system. Personally I am looking for the best time I can have with someone I can get on with, for me the experience is more important than the services. I think it depends what you are into as well I like big girls so always have options if you like size 8 girls it becomes much more difficult.

Had a look at your area 29 British - UK girls £100 or less, 4 openly advertise BB though. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 08:30:39 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline smiths

I explained at the time, I fancied a dirty little slut, she looked the part, huge mistake on my part.

But she was a skank in your eyes which is different to a slut, nothing wrong with a slut but why would you pay to punt with someone you consider to be a skank. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And even more so with the shit you have posted about ALL WGs that charge under £100 an hour being skanks. AND this one had NO reviews on here so you chose a skank with no feedback, talk about high risk. :rolleyes: You didn't even bother using UKP to locate a reviewed WG which is what it can help with.

Offline munterhunter

I tend to pay around the £120 mark for an hour but will pay more for a decent punt. For me it's about attitude and service. As for price being relative to qualuty of service it's not always the case. I see a couple of girls who charge 90 to 100 for the hour and do a great gfe. One does anal but charges 30 quid extra. I mainly punt with women I have seen before but when I select a new girl I start with a 30 minute pubt to test the water! In the last 6 months I had one punt at £80 for the hour which turned out ok. Way I see it the wg advertises a photo a list of services and a price. I decide if I am willing to pay her price. Agree prior to the meet the services I want and the price. I turn up on time freshly showered or ask to take a shower. Any fuckin about like "no I don't kiss"  etc or it's not the woman in the profile and I'm ready to walk away.

Offline t0mm13

But she was a skank in your eyes which is different to a slut, nothing wrong with a slut but why would you pay to punt with someone you consider to be a skank. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And even more so with the shit you have posted about ALL WGs that charge under £100 an hour being skanks. AND this one had NO reviews on here so you chose a skank with no feedback, talk about high risk. :rolleyes: You didn't even bother using UKP to locate a reviewed WG which is what it can help with.

Cheers for comment will take on board what you said.
I only drank so I had the courage to turn up, I am hoping overtime I will not need to as my self confidence grows.
My Anxiety is very bad sometimes i have to take like Imodium as my stomach just goes mental and I have no control over it.
Yes Roms trouble is I like their look seems naughty lol but get what you saying here.
As for picking the Girls:
I look at it if I dont find them attractive then theres no point and it seems I am very shallow and like the younger looking babes. If I am going to spend money I dont want some moose.  :unknown:
So this limits my options a tad.  :(

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Cheers for comment will take on board what you said.
I only drank so I had the courage to turn up, I am hoping overtime I will not need to as my self confidence grows.
My Anxiety is very bad sometimes i have to take like Imodium as my stomach just goes mental and I have no control over it.
Yes Roms trouble is I like their look seems naughty lol but get what you saying here.
As for picking the Girls:
I look at it if I dont find them attractive then theres no point and it seems I am very shallow and like the younger looking babes. If I am going to spend money I dont want some moose.  :unknown:
So this limits my options a tad.  :(
With Roms it all for show, the crap eye make-up, the slutty boots the "luv u babe" texts; when you get there they usually can't be bothered to even smile. Of course there are exceptions and great ones out there, but it seems like more effort than it's worth.

With anxiety you need to get comfortable with women in your social life. Each time you are re-jigging a formula it doesn't matter if you stutter or say something stupid most women don't care and will easily forget about.

With preference you are free to pick who you want and there is no judgement. I think 30 minute bookings might work for you.