Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessia Sensual - Watford (TOFFT?)  (Read 2285 times)

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
(I’m never quite sure where Watford reviews should go. Technically it is East of England as it is in Hertfordshire, but as it extends out from the urban sprawl of NW London I think that it is more useful in the London section. Apologies if you feel this should be elsewhere.)

Intro:
I added Alessia to my local hotlist (my default HL is full of dependable regulars) when her profile was created at the start of the week. Having discovered the delights of Ola (xALEKSANDRA24x https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63497.0) I had to pay a return visit to see if it could be as good the second time around, but then being ill for a week and a half (and having missed a reg who I wanted to see before she went on an extended holiday) I decided to punt fairly locally.

For me Alessia was a TOFTT as her AW number brought up no hits on UKP. She was a fairly high risk one at that as her nationality is Romanian and she has no AW feedback, so the expectations weren’t great, but as I hadn’t had a crap punt in absolutely ages I was fairly philosophical about it  What drew me in were the profile pictures, which looked genuine with little/no photoshopping, and an enjoys list that offered everything I required, but was small enough to look genuine (inevitably, as in a lot of EE profiles ‘dogging’ was listed, which they probably think means ‘doggy’).

After the event I searched for her on UKP by name and it is possible that at least one of the other Alessias in another venue mentioned is her.

So apart from the pictures and an honest looking profile other indicators weren’t exactly promising.

I include a photo in case someone else has reviewed her under another AW profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The Facts:
I booked an hour at £100. All communications were by text and given the potential this punt had to turn out as a negative (Romanian, no UKP hits, zero AW feedback) I ascertained straightaway that the services I required were on offer and inclusive.  I was assured that OWO and FK were indeed included and told that she was free now. I set off straightaway because I think that WGs assume that there is a strong chance of a new client failing to materialise and so I half expected to be told that she was busy when I got there.

She is about a five minute walk from Watford Junction Station in a flat above some shops.  Parking is probably easiest in the nearby DIY store’s carpark, two or three minutes’ walk away, which is where I parked and texted for the full address which I was given. So far so good.  Although on a main road, the entrance is hidden down the side of the shops.  It still all looked a little unpromising, but don’t be put off by the rather unwelcoming nature of the front door and the location.

Still half expecting something to go wrong the door opened and a pretty girl opened it who I was not quite sure whether she was Alessia or not.  When I said I was here to see Alessia she said that was her but that her hair was different, and indeed I could see that apart from the fact that it was now straight and longer, it was the same pretty girl as in the photos.  As soon as we got into the room, before handing over the money, I again checked that everything was included and was prepared to walk (and as it was my first visit I only had the exact money, my punting phone and car keys on me). She said that it was and I asked her nationality which she said Romanian, but that she was ethnically Hungarian, and I can confirm that her looks had nothing of the Roma about her.

Looks wise, I would say that apart from the hair the photos are pretty accurate so no need for a full description.  She is small to medium height (5’3”?) and she is slim, yet deliciously curvy with lovely full, pert breasts; probably a C cup. Her profile age is 24, which I wouldn’t argue with.  Her English is excellent, as is her Italian (from the little I know) and she also speaks Romanian (obviously), and apparently Hungarian and French.  Actually she is a pretty bright cookie and conversation was easy, if a little misplaced at times (see below).

The room was clean, but quite bare, with just a sheet on the bed with no pillows, so quite short on creature comforts; I didn’t use the bathroom.  Apparently she has also been based in Walthamstow and Canary Wharf before recently moving to Watford.

The Meet:
She was no timewaster.  After I paid the fee she went out of the room and I just about had time to strip off when she returned and did likewise (no awkward sitting around in your birthday suit wandering how many minutes they are going to waste watching the TV before returning).  Kissing pretty rapidly moved in to French kissing with tongues. I didn’t try the really deep stuff because I’m more into the lighter more sensual style.

We soon got unto the bed and despite the fact that I had forgotten to take one of my little blue helpers in my rush to get out, things were progressing nicely with some good firm massaging of my cock.  She seemed to enjoy the attention I was giving her too and after asking if it was OK I gently slipped a finger inside her wet vagina.  She appeared to enjoy receiving oral and was more than happy for me to reinsert my finger whilst I was down there.  She is fully shaven and spotlessly clean, although I didn’t try rimming (not really my thing) concentrating on her clit whilst fingering her G-spot.

Her oral on me was pretty good, and despite the fact that I didn’t want to climax she had me dancing on the edge pretty soon. Good use of her hand over my balls, perineum and shaft whilst she kept her mouth busy on my bell-end for some time. No deep-throat, but I didn’t request it (she does advertise it) and actually prefer the sensation if they don’t take me too deeply. Rather than kneel between my legs she angled her body up next to mine so that I was able to get my hands on her hot little bottom.

After slipping on a condom she continued with the oral, and despite my reservations about OW, it still felt pretty good if you’re playing safe and prefer mouth action with a jacket on. She climbed on top, cowgirl style, and after asking her to take it slowly (her great oral technique meant that if she had gone quite fast I might have blown pretty much straightaway) we settled into a rhythm. She was quite keen for me to stroke and touch her nipples and came down to kiss me.

At one point she suddenly asked me what I was doing for my holidays (!) much as a hairdresser might (although it’s years since I’ve been to the barbers).  I laughed and told her it wasn’t really the time to be asking these kind of questions. There was I thinking that it just shows how detached the prossie mind can be from the task in hand when she told me that her ex-boyfriend also used to complain about it too, so I didn’t take it as a personal slight.

After a few minutes we moved to missionary and when I eventually shot my load she seemed to have got fairly tight.  I can’t say for sure whether or not she climaxed, but the tightening was a very pleasant sensation for me.  No false moans during sex or foreplay, just some nice and authentic (I like to think!) deepening of the breath in RO.

No time for a 2nd round (her profile states an unlimited cum policy), and with forgetting to take a little blue helper probably no chance anyway. Ten minutes left and after a clean-up and a short chat as I was getting dressed there was the knock on the door from her flatmate.  To be fair, it was exactly on the hour, although I wouldn’t have been pleased if I had just about to finish as I find this a bit of a mood killer, but I suppose it is just girls helping each other out and to be expected.

Conclusions:
So despite my expectation that this might all go wrong, it was a very successful meeting.  Alessia is a pretty, well presented and smart girl.  She has a fantastic little body which is slim but curvy.

OK I am going to say something which might offend some members:

Despite being Romanian she is honest in her profile and service, and delivers it in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.  It’s not a blow your socks off turbo-charged encounter, but quite a gentle GFE which I found delightful.  Alessia herself is charming, clever and funny and I can recommend her unreservedly if GFE is your thing, with a slight caveat concerning the fairly spartan room.

So quite a risky TOFTT that paid off.

(Sorry about the length of the review.  I set out to try and be concise and factual and somehow it always seems to ramble on much more than I had intended.)

Offline claretandblue

Nice review, Watford is too far for me but I am sure your review will be useful to punters in that area!
Once again shows that certain people who rarely punt but consistently bash all romanians are often wrong!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Offline arkenciel

excellent review, :hi: for the first touch down. too far out of London but seems a VFM choice.

johnnyboy61

excellent review, :hi: for the first touch down. too far out of London but seems a VFM choice.
Actually by train a lot closer than you might think. Euston to Watford Junction is 14 mins, and then 5 mins walk, so under twenty minutes from Central London. OK, so you'd have to live in Euston Station for it to be classed as door to door, so probably one for the NW London punters rather than regionwide.

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review - she looks great. Another Romanian disaster!! And thanks for putting it into the London sections as Watford is easy to reach for those of us in North London.

Did anyone see her when she was in Walthamstow or Canary Wharf? Maybe she had another name then.

johnnyboy61

Did anyone see her when she was in Walthamstow or Canary Wharf? Maybe she had another name then.
Yes, I was hoping by posting the picture, which must have been taken a few months ago, that a memory or two may have been jogged. Current profile is only a few days old.

johnnyboy61

Quick update. Went for second visit, although Alessia was surprised when she opened the door to me, so obviously doesn't store details of previous clients on her phone. I was freshly showered, but she decided to have one when I arrived, in my time, though to be fair she was very quick.

Slightly more detached this time and wasn't so keen on kissing, but still an enjoyable experience. Quite a long time spent in 69 and she got me very close. Followed by lengthy RO which she said she enjoyed, but she didn't cum.

When she was on top tried to strike up conversation again - "what did you do today"!  She said she wasn't used to starting sex slowly (which is how I like it) so I think the small talk is because she genuinely felt a little uncomfortable to start, however after about ten minutes in, by which time we had switched to mish, she genuinely seemed he starting to enjoy it, but still slightly detached. When the inevitable end came she seemed to have got very tight and did say that she had orgasmed (which may indeed have been true).

I don't know if she finds second visits more difficult, and if I were to rate this one alone without the previous experience I might rate it as neutral or at least borderline neutral/positive. Still had a good time though, but wondering whether I would go back. One big positive still was no false moaning, which puts me right off.

tristen92

The reluctance to kiss and detached attitude (espeically for a second visit) makes this a negative in my mind. Thanks for the warning as she's only down the road from me.

johnnyboy61

I'm not quite sure why she was reluctant to kiss. She said it was because she had eaten something that didn't agree with her and felt a little sick, but I wasn't convinced. When I said that it was important to me she tried throughout the punt, but nothing with tongues like the first time.

Extended oral though was great with some DT this time and she was nice and responsive in sex, even if she said as we turned over to mish "I'm going to imagine I'm on a tropical beach drinking cocktails", but definitely not a negative for me, although it did take the shine off the first straight positive.

I would say if your local she is worth a punt. I don't do half hour meets anymore, because I just don't come quickly enough nowadays and am left high and dry at the end of thirty minutes, but if they are OK for you I would recommend this the first time.

Offline apprentice