Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1explicit, Hornchurch/Romford - anyone been?  (Read 1045 times)

Offline mrx007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They've been on AW for a while and now have a few feedbacks. I think they are probably the old Explicit/Extremes/Specialized outfit that have been in Ilford and Romford for years. Used to have some great Girls there, English and then progressively more Thais and the occasional European.

The profile mainly goes on about a girl called "Roxann" though I think they have others.

Trouble is last year I arrived at their place near Gallows Corner on 2 occasions and walked because I didn't like the girls that were on offer.

Anyone have any experiences or recommendations? I'm surprised not to see any posts or reviews on here.

Offline claretandblue

Considering the location should be one for ukpuntings resident cabbie to investigate? Doubtful he will considering the lack of face pics

Offline ta77

I used this place when they were in hornchurch and they had a great girl there called Natasha. Been once at the new place a few months ago and had a poor time (girl showed no energy, except when trying to be as obstructive and awkward as possible), i mentioned it the the maid on the way out and she appologised but i've not been back since.

The profile is next to useless IMHO, i always think that if they are not showing any pictures, there is a reason (and not the "privacy of the girls" excuse). I reakon, a few pictures of the current stable of girls and maybe a rota on the profile would be useful.