Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeilaCaan  (Read 1750 times)

ramrodronnie

I wouldn't recommend this Indian girl to anyone, I read her profile, and she looks, and sounded like a great punt, a little pricey at £140 an hour, but I do enjoy fucking some of these Indian girls, I read her FBs on AW, and there were a few punter who said she was unreliable, and didn't communicate, so I sent her an AW e-mail, which I wasn't surprised she didn't answer, so I sent her a text asking her if she could give me an assurance if I booked to see her she wouldn't let me down, as I had read about her being unreliable, she answered me by saying; Make you're own mind up, so I sent a text back saying that I was only going by her FBs, she then replied by saying that she wasn't interested in seeing me, "Bloody Cheek" when all of my FBs are Positive, and I don't Ever waste Any girls time, and I Always keep communication going with them, I said to her; That's ok there's plenty of other WGs out there who'll be happy to see me, to which she replied; Yeah Scummy EEs, I told her that she was Too Full of herself, her profile may look good, but as regards her attitude It Sucks, Defo not one who I personally would recommend, politeness/friendliness cost Nothing, and she Didn't Have Either, my advice; Stay Away if you don't want to be given the run around, wasted journey, and spoken to with absolutely no respect.

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Much easier if you post the within the review.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:23:29 pm by Hornydevil247 »

ramrodronnie

Yeah, thanks Hornydevil, I'm still feeling my way around this site, not been on it very long, I just needed to let everone know about this Indian LeilaCaan girl.

Offline mrx007

Watch it or her "security team" will shut you down. Her profile is fucking ridiculous. She's an idiot.

Be lovely to shut her up by giving her a face full of cum but I'll spend my money elsewhere.

ramrodronnie

Wise decision mrx007  "some" of these girs (particularly in my experience Indian girls) are really up themselves, this LeilaCaan is defo "Right up herself" for sure, and bloody downright rude, I think it's probaby because her past popularity, and punters bigging her up, it's probably gone to her head, now she thinks she can talk to us guys like shite, and that's ok??? Not for me though mate, she can do one, I told her I wouldn't see her now even if she offered me a free session ha ha!    :cool:

Offline Hulk6969

I called a few weeks back to book for an hour, she started giving me attitude on the phone
So never booked her and never will with that shit attitude!

ramrodronnie

That's why I posted her a Negative Hulk, she's well up herself, to be honest any girl that gives me attitude like that, they go straight onto my blacklist, they want the money off us punters, and some of them really do give bad attitude on the phone. Well it's their loss mate, at the end of the day mud sticks, and they'll start losing clients, it's up to us to make sure we put the word out what these "love themselves too much bitches" are like.   :diablo:

ramrodronnie

LielaCaan: AVOID

She's now changed her profile name because the word is out on her bad attitude, poor communication, and bad reliability.
She's now going by the nmae of; OriginalBritishSlut
But she's still LeilaCaan.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

vw

LielaCaan: AVOID

She's now changed her profile name because the word is out on her bad attitude, poor communication, and bad reliability.
She's now going by the nmae of; OriginalBritishSlut
But she's still LeilaCaan.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
They can change their name but not their number, nowhere to hide.  Sorry you received bad attitude RamRod

Dusty phone heading her way !

ramrodronnie

Yeah, your not wrong there VW. She's in bloody Hillingdon now! And her FBs are All Blocked! Well Well!   :thumbsdown:

ramrodronnie

OriginalBritishSlut  (formerly LeilaCaan)

She's now unblocked her FBs, I suppose she realises that by doing that, it is not a good idea. If you read all through her profile, she signs off by calling herself Sahara? So many different names. Also, you will all see if you scroll through her FBs, how she's been criticised by punters who she's messed around. Which is why I contacted her in the first place, some punters travel many miles to see these girls, a ggod few are worth the travelling, but you get bad attitude from her right from the first point of contact.
Anyway, Nothing on Twitter, or anywhere else at the moment, we'll see?  lol   :D