Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate Petite - Turnpike Lane  (Read 1183 times)

YidArmy

External Link/Members Only

I was in need of a late night pump and dump and this WG was the first to respond by txt. Really shouldn't have bothered.

Pics are genuine but the face is hidden for a reason. She's certainly not a looker, about a 3 or 4 out of 10 at best. I'd estimate her age as early 30ish and while her body looked trim enough she's got quite saggy tits and awful tattoos. Despite all this, I had one of those late-night desperation hard-ons so in the absence of any alternatives I went through with the punt.

Started with some light FK, which I jacked in rapidly as it was shit. Bit of half-hearted and toothy OWO which was rubbish before I rubbered up and fucked her. Couldn't look at her face in CG so switched to a side position with her facing away from me. I couldn't feel anything, she was so loose. Tried a bit of mish but again no feeling at all so I just ended things by making her jack me off to finish.

I should have had the wank myself and saved 40 notes. My advice to all is avoid this WG at all costs.
Rescued the night with a quick trip to nearby Green Lanes for a lovely Halep kebab and a nice cold Efes. :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

I was in need of a late night pump and dump and this WG was the first to respond by txt. Really shouldn't have bothered.

Pics are genuine but the face is hidden for a reason. She's certainly not a looker, about a 3 or 4 out of 10 at best. I'd estimate her age as early 30ish and while her body looked trim enough she's got quite saggy tits and awful tattoos. Despite all this, I had one of those late-night desperation hard-ons so in the absence of any alternatives I went through with the punt.

Started with some light FK, which I jacked in rapidly as it was shit. Bit of half-hearted and toothy OWO which was rubbish before I rubbered up and fucked her. Couldn't look at her face in CG so switched to a side position with her facing away from me. I couldn't feel anything, she was so loose. Tried a bit of mish but again no feeling at all so I just ended things by making her jack me off to finish.

I should have had the wank myself and saved 40 notes. My advice to all is avoid this WG at all costs.
Rescued the night with a quick trip to nearby Green Lanes for a lovely Halep kebab and a nice cold Efes. :thumbsup:

The awful dilemma  :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

YidArmy

The awful dilemma  :(

Yep, really should have walked on this one but the late night horn got the better of me. :(

James999

She's joined this site now, and whinging about this review  :music:

Nice legs though  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:44:24 am by James999 »

Offline punk

She's joined this site now, and whinging about this review  :music:

Nice legs though  :thumbsup:

Whinging about what? Seems a fair review to me.

YidArmy

Whinging about what? Seems a fair review to me.

What a cheeky bitch, she's a useless cow and the shitty service she provides is reflected in this review. I regret ever sticking my dick inside this skank but that's what desperation will do for you. :D

Don't worry Kate i'm sure all your happy customers will soon be posting up their glowing reviews of you.

Oh wait... :thumbsdown:

Offline Kingc

I could look at those pics and from then be like "next"  :vomit: