Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Charissa atrocious attitude (Outcall)  (Read 19671 times)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Was led to this thread through a mention and link about it on a recent one.
Spent the past 24 hours or so skim reading bit by bit when I had spare moments lol.

Random aside 1) cheekymonkey74 hasn't made any contributions since this inspired him to make his one and only  :lol:
Random aside 2) Horizontal pleasures guy...wtf. Dno how it's the first time I'm coming across him. I actually thought barebackers were banned from this site (could have swore I had seen banning reasons such as "covert barebacker" in the past).
Wow, pps are nuts. Each to their own though.

But wow, what a saga.

Good on you Charissa (now Rochelle?) for sticking up for yourself so vehemently.
The question I find myself pondering is what motivated this OP to write a fake review on you. There were mentions of you being awkward on UKE...but I've seen so many who are fully banned etc (I don't even spend that much time on that site) and they never got such spiteful treatment.
I know what Ali G would say...

Hidden Image/Members Only
At the time there were some dodgy people on UKE that I had an argument with and I think it's related to that.
About a week and a half after the review, the OP started following me around on UKE, I reported him to admin and he was then banned from both sites.

DylanPerry

What are you on about raising a dead thread and then insulting me?

I cannot find anyone named Charissa or Rochelle on AW who resembles descriptions of this lady. Has she retired?

Would have thought someone like you would have very thick skin. I'm sure "wow, pps are nuts" isn't the worst that has ever come your way.

Seems the WG doesn't want you knowing her up to date name  :sarcastic:

Back to the thread, I notice there's no "fake review" etc in the title (albeit it was moved and doesn't count to stats). Does that mean that (sadly, for Charissa) admin didn't actually deem that the review was fake to an irrefutable extent?

Online Waterhouse

I cannot find anyone named Charissa or Rochelle on AW who resembles descriptions of this lady. Has she retired?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

vw

How is the truth insulting ?    :unknown: :unknown:

As for finding her maybe click the link in the OP   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline smiths

Would have thought someone like you would have very thick skin. I'm sure "wow, pps are nuts" isn't the worst that has ever come your way.

Seems the WG doesn't want you knowing her up to date name  :sarcastic:

Back to the thread, I notice there's no "fake review" etc in the title (albeit it was moved and doesn't count to stats). Does that mean that (sadly, for Charissa) admin didn't actually deem that the review was fake to an irrefutable extent?

The OP was a double nicking low life who got banned so I believe the WG over that poster, what others believe is up to them. The fact it was moved from reviews to the regional board means admin didn't accept it as a valid review or he would of left it on the review board. At least that's my reading of it going on the past actions admin has done.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 12:50:47 pm by smiths »

DylanPerry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This guy has gone and dropped the WG right in it lol. Now she's gonna be thinking when anyone calls her, is this horizontal  :lol:

Smiths, in this thread which I recall... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=198927.0... it appears admin moved it, and added fake etc to title. There's no title edit here.
My reading of that is there's different extents to how sure admin is that a review is fake. Maybe I'm wrong.
I don't imagine he will see my comment here let alone have time to reply, so we may never know the answer.

To clarify, I for one believe the WG. Wasn't in much doubt along the way.
I found myself pretty much agreeing with each of Martian's comments.
But that's what I mean...did admin basically leave it with an element of "make up your own mind"?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 03:27:00 pm by DylanPerry »

Offline finn5555

This guy has gone and dropped the WG right in it lol. Now she's gonna be thinking when anyone calls her, is this horizontal  :lol:

Smiths, in this thread which I recall... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=198927.0... it appears admin moved it, and added fake etc to title. There's no title edit here.
My reading of that is there's different extents to how sure admin is that a review is fake. Maybe I'm wrong.
I don't imagine he will see my comment here let alone have time to reply, so we may never know the answer.

But that's what I mean...did admin basically leave it with an element of "make up your own mind"?

Why would HP call her she don’t do bareback

DylanPerry

Why would HP call her she don’t do bareback

Skimming his reviews it's my understanding that he does it with the mac/sees WGs who provide strictly covered also.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Someone edited it and put fake in the title without Admin's permission. Admin removed that and left it as a negative. A few months later, when I messaged Admin again and explained my side, he said that he'd move it from the review section and people can make up their own minds.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 03:57:58 pm by Rochelle »

Offline finn5555

Skimming his reviews it's my understanding that he does it with the mac/sees WGs who provide strictly covered also.

I don’t read his reviews as our tastes differ  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I don’t read his reviews as our tastes differ  :hi:

I do not understand how I am in this thread at all, or how or why it was re-opened.

Offline finn5555

I do not understand how I am in this thread at all, or how or why it was re-opened.

Neither do I buddy  :unknown:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Neither do I buddy  :unknown:

No I will be honest not really sure why it was started again. Unless he wanted to see her and was just trying to understand why the negative hadn’t been marked as fake.

Offline smiths

I see Rochelle has explained this now, admin didn't put fake in the title another poster did which admin then deleted and put back as a review then, but later Rochelle contacted admin and he moved it from a review to the regional board and seeing as the OP is a banned double nicker that's fair in my view. I certainly  don't believe what he posted.

Offline finn5555

No I will be honest not really sure why it was started again. Unless he wanted to see her and was just trying to understand why the negative hadn’t been marked as fake.

If he wants to meet her call her, she is a decent girl and will respond accordingly

Offline smiths

I see admin posted in reply 442 about a poster changing the title to include fake review which is a moderation decision only he can take on here. That poster was Scutty Brown who I also see apologised for doing that.

Of course a poster can get banned off here but that doesn't make it certain their reviews were all false, for example FlyingBreadman got banned for exceeding his helper brief initially but returned a number of times to cause trouble using other nicks making him a low life in my book. But I don't doubt his reviews were genuine and in his case I have punted with a number of WGs he reviewed and they tally with my experience of the same WGs.

This OP comes across as a malicious cunt to me apart from deceiving admin and other posters by double nicking.

Online Waterhouse

How has that dropped anyone in anything?  :unknown:

Her AW link is clearly displayed on the OP.  It's no secret.

DylanPerry

How has that dropped anyone in anything?  :unknown:

Her AW link is clearly displayed on the OP.  It's no secret.

Clearly, he had not figured that out had he.

DylanPerry

Yeah I got all that RE scutty Brown etc. Largely irrelevant.
Point which is now confirmed, was that admin basically didn't make a firm/certain judgement whether he thinks the review is fake.

RE rehashing the thread, as I said, was led to it as someone made reference in a recent thread.

RE horizontal, at one point he said something, and someone- I think Martian- made a bareback related quip. I then realised he's an open barebacker. For some reason I thought barebackers weren't welcome and get banned from the forum (could have swore I saw it as a banning reason before as I said).

vw

Point which is now confirmed, was that admin basically didn't make a firm/certain judgement whether he thinks the review is fake.

RE rehashing the thread, as I said, was led to it as someone made reference in a recent thread.

RE horizontal, at one point he said something, and someone- I think Martian- made a bareback related quip. I then realised he's an open barebacker. For some reason I thought barebackers weren't welcome and get banned from the forum (could have swore I saw it as a banning reason before as I said).

Has been used in banning reasons but not the main reason for example

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84819.msg1043312#msg1043312

Offline smiths

Not irrelevant at all in my view as it gives background to whats gone on. He moved it from the review board to the regional board after Rochelle contacted him, that tells me he had his doubts it was a genuine review, yes he didn't take the extra step like he has on occasion of labelling it a fake review though.

As to HP he has been a poster on here for years and had numerous digs including off me over the years for being a bare backer, I cant recall any rule that said a poster couldn't openly be a bare backer of WGs on here but I may of missed it.

Online scutty brown

Someone edited it and put fake in the title without Admin's permission. Admin removed that and left it as a negative. A few months later, when I messaged Admin again and explained my side, he said that he'd move it from the review section and people can make up their own minds.
That was me who edited it, and I fear I fucked things up by doing it. I thought I was doing the right thing but I got it wrong.

As for the thread itself, given  the stalker problems she consequently had, is it maybe best just to let this die?

Offline Brazilian Martian

:lol: :lol: just had another read of this thread the op was a dodgy cunt from the get go.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
:lol: :lol: just had another read of this thread the op was a dodgy cunt from the get go.
Indeed, and I'm glad you and a few others could see that he was bullshitting.

Easy we will get dickheads like stampjones saying im white knighting you or im a suffering fron EAS, infact he my even say im your PIMP  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline finn5555

It sounded bollocks from the get go  :thumbsdown:

Online stampjones

Easy we will get dickheads like stampjones saying im white knighting you or im a suffering fron EAS, infact he my even say im your PIMP  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Haha - that made me laugh. Id forgotten all that shit. You obviously hadnt. Truth hurts, huh?

Haha - that made me laugh. Id forgotten all that shit. You obviously hadnt. Truth hurts, huh?

Naww not at all i was just highlighting that you're a bitch, but thats not here or there i have the Private message you sent me as from the other day from when you tried to have a go on the BB A thread. 🐸🐸🐸☕☕☕

Online stampjones

Naww not at all i was just highlighting that you're a bitch, but thats not here or there i have the Private message you sent me as from the other day from when you tried to have a go on the BB A thread. 🐸🐸🐸☕☕☕

So fucking what?

I didnt resurrect this dead thread. Why were you reading it again? Just wanted to read again all your fluffy interactions with your favourite prossie? Why did you post? In the hope she might answer and you can start again? Well you lucked out there.

I stated my opinion then and I see no reason to revise it.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
It's still one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life. You, of all people, my white knight.
 :lol: :sarcastic:

vw

It's still one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life. You, of all people, my white knight.
 :lol: :sarcastic:

I got accused on uke once too.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Offline finn5555