Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facial hair  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Kerosene

Just back from a punt where the WG wouldn't let me give her as I have a moustache. Has anyone with a beard or a tache had this happen?

Happened halfway through, so that put an edge on the rest of the time too.

Offline claretandblue

Is it a full on bushy tache? Sometimes I have a bit of stubble but it's never been a problem, I can only imagine what a wg would do if a punter turned up with a Shoreditch beard! :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

I only grow facial hair in November (a moustache).... When I went on a punt in November of last year, I must say I didn't encounter any problems with the WG I saw!!!!!

Offline Kerosene

Is it a full on bushy tache? Sometimes I have a bit of stubble but it's never been a problem, I can only imagine what a wg would do if a punter turned up with a Shoreditch beard! :D

It's a bit of a Salvador Dali affair, though I don't wax it before a punt.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I get fuly groomed for s Booking: shaved (face and balls), pubes/nails trimmed etc etc.... A real pamper and makeover! Before you launch into me with "TMI" or "sad fluffy twat!" my point is this. I have a 100% success rate in securing so called "at discretion" services and occasionallly services that they categorically say they don't provide. My logic is I'm not gonna give them any ammo or reason to decline or refuse me on anything. Of course, I understand my approach is not guaranteed to work but it isnt really that hard to spend 15mins getting scrubbed up is it? Conversely, if I had stubble or a muzzy/beard I'd accept I was possibly gonna be declined any request for RO.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

a soft beard is better than unshaven stubble scraping on her chin or parts.

Offline Kerosene

I get fuly groomed for s Booking: shaved (face and balls), pubes/nails trimmed etc etc.... A real pamper and makeover! Before you launch into me with "TMI" or "sad fluffy twat!" my point is this. I have a 100% success rate in securing so called "at discretion" services and occasionallly services that they categorically say they don't provide. My logic is I'm not gonna give them any ammo or reason to decline or refuse me on anything. Of course, I understand my approach is not guaranteed to work but it isnt really that hard to spend 15mins getting scrubbed up is it? Conversely, if I had stubble or a muzzy/beard I'd accept I was possibly gonna be declined any request for RO.

That's me too, except for keeping the 'tache. I'd need quite a cover story to explain why I've got rid of the thing that defines me the most.

Oberyn1

wouldn't it be easier to ask the girl before you meet whether she would prefer you to shave beforehand? if you have grown a thick stubble, but aren't fussed to shave it, then maybe it's worth asking out of consideration. Personally, i think i look better with some thick stubble, but if it meant a girl wouldn't let me perform oral, then i could live with shaving it low (i don't like close shave) with my beard trimmer.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 06:32:02 pm by Oberyn1 »

DG

Don't care if it's stubble or a full set, I ain't shagging her if she's got facial hair  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: