Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - House of Divine  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Malvolio

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £150 for one hour

Comms and location: Usual drill for HoD; phone up, agree a time with the maid, then turn up.

Looks: The HoD blurb states she's 'very very beautiful' - I wouldn't go that far, but I was pleasantly surprised by how pretty she was.

Figure: Tits are C-cup and in a decent state; however she's got a fair-sized gut and a very big arse for her short height - a classic example of the pear-shaped female figure

Services:  She delivers proper tongue-on-tongue DFK, which is a plus in my book.  She delivered decent OWO - she was happy to suck my balls and take my instructions.  After around ten minutes I rubbered up and pounded away in prone bone until I came; she had no issues with this.  After a bit of a chat about her weird accent (sounds Australian, but claims she's from London), more DFK and cock-fondling got me hard.  She went on top for the second round, and bounced on top of me with vigour - enough vigour to work up a fair old sweat.  Moved through a few positions until the second pop - her attitude was excellent throughout the punt.

Would I see her again: Not for a while as there are some more new WGs at HoD that I'd like to punt first.

Offline Magic500

I saw her recently too and will try posting a review soon.
Mine would be neutral tho.. and Def not positive.
She's not as fit as Adele or some others.. and I didn't find her as friendly as others. Maybe I caught her on an off day