Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carlypebbles - Bristol outcall  (Read 869 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7390357) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online finn5555

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting was an outcall to my hotel few weeks ago.

A fantastic meeting with a very horny young MILF, highly recommended.

The price
£200 for 90 minutes.

The location
My hotel in Bristol.

The lady
Typical girl next door, Age about right. Looks wise 8/10.
Lovely curvy figure with decent boobs, small waist and a spankable arse. I found her attractive with a great attitude.

The services
More of a GFE meeting bordering on PSE, she does give an awesome blow job, taking it deep lots of drool and gagging and confesses to love sucking cock. When she is on her knees and looking up at you as she sloppily deep throats your cock is a sight to behold  :wacko: :wacko:

Was time to return the favour so she removed her knickers laid back on the bed and i set about eating her pussy which was immaculately clean and fresh now she clearly doesn't fake anything here and started moaning. It was at this point i discovered she had arrived wearing a butt plug. Between playing with her arse and tonguing her clit she was soon wetter than an otters pocket and cum quite loudly.

We moved into 69 and whilst she was still sensitive she was back gagging on my cock. Somehow we got into a position whereas I could finger blast her pussy as i fucked her throat, which resulted in her squirting all over the bed (should have put towels down  :dash:) I could feel the sap rising and although I wanted to fuck this filthy MILF I knew I could not hold on and cum deep in her throat, the mix of gagging, drool and my cum was mind blowing  :D :D I am guessing she swallowed, no trip to the bathroom just a drink from her can of coke and she laid back with a big grin, pretty much like me. 

The GFE part kicked in as we laid cuddled up chatting shit as you do about day to day stuff. She was soon playing with my cock again and with a glint in her eyes went down to suck me back to full mast. Condom applied and she jumped on top to ride away. All the time leaning forward with plenty of DFK. Went through a couple of positions with doggy being memorable as i slapped her arse (which she loved)  I asked if she would blow me again to finish with a facial, she said "you should have done that first when you had plenty of cum"  :crazy: So back on her knees and she throated me until i was close where I then wanked a paltry load over her face which she mopped up with her fingers and licked them clean.

I was well and truly fucked and we had around  20 minutes remaining so some more chit chat, and she then said I have my wand in the bag lets see if you can get me squirting again  :P We got there with her kissing me deeply and the wand working her clit she squirted all over my bed. Top girl.

No rush to leave she overstayed by around 15 minutes.

Positives
Awesome deep throat
Great womanly body
Not jaded
Took a decent pounding

Negatives
She soaked my bed, i had to sleep in a smallish dry patch  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Conclusion
Friendly lady, wants to please.
Ignore her basic AW profile and get booking.

She looks just like this

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 07:11:01 pm by finn5555 »