Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Fox - Solihull Incall  (Read 4631 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7291561) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline DeeptoSleep

Meet took place earlier this year

Comms - Straightforward. Was in the area for work, agreed services and outfit, arranged 1hr for £180

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Flat in Solihull, near two supermarkets, plenty of parking available

SP - Slim with dyed red hair, as per photos. Small boobs with a slight sag to them. Latvian, but has slight local accent

Service - Was away with work so thought I'd take the chance to try someone different from my regulars. Alas,one of my more disappointing punts. Looked good in outfit, but just seemed very distant and uninterested. Had agreed two finishes in the hour, to include DT OWO and facials. First time was good, on knees and went deep with gagging, but very passive, finished with a facial. Immediately stripped off the outfit and disappeared for a shower. At this point, I'm thinking I'm getting the hint to go, despite having over half my time left, but stayed put and she eventually returned and lay on the bed naked. Asked for a massage, but told no. Started pulling at the man downstairs, but the bored attitude wasn't much of a turn on. I asked for more oral as wanted to go for a second time. Told quite firmly she wasn't doing that for another half an hour.
Ended up making my excuses and leaving early, frustrated and annoyed.

Would I return? - No. In hindsight, should have just stuck to half an hour for someone new and would probably have felt a little different, but still would have been neutral at best. She just didn't seem interested and wanted to be anywhere else.Guess I've been spoiled a bit by Cara and her enthusiasm

Offline finn5555

For £350 an hour you would expect more, possibly she's become jaded.

Sorry you had a shit punt. 

Offline DeeptoSleep

Cheers, yeah, just seemed very mechanical and uninterested. Booked based on previous positive reviews, but never 100% guaranteed.

Offline theejaculator

Where did you get £350 for an hour? Profile says £180 for 1 hour :hi:

Offline JontyR

Where did you get £350 for an hour? Profile says £180 for 1 hour :hi:
I'm guessing that he was there for just over half an hour for his 180, so pro-rata?

Offline DeeptoSleep

To clarify, paid £180 for the hour as per my initial post. But realistically got half an hours worth in terms of experience.

Offline RedFox...

• Service Provider
Shame to see such feedback but I respect that I can't please everyone or be everyones type.

I had shower as I had your cum all over me and I take my personal hygiene/health very high.
I dont know you!  What is the point of protected service if your sperm is all over me. I needed to shower after the heavy load to protect myself before continuing.

I did communicate clearly about everything that was happening.

Another thing I don't offer hour long blowjob sessions and never will as I can't possibly do it. My speciality is GFE with touch of PSE. I dont offer long sessions of deepthoat that's the reason of refusing to go for socond time of bj.

Will keep in mind your comments and will adjust how enthusiastic I am but my service resembles how I get treat.

Offline finn5555

Shame to see such feedback but I respect that I can't please everyone or be everyones type.

I had shower as I had your cum all over me and I take my personal hygiene/health very high.
I dont know you!  What is the point of protected service if your sperm is all over me. I needed to shower after the heavy load to protect myself before continuing.

I did communicate clearly about everything that was happening.

Another thing I don't offer hour long blowjob sessions and never will as I can't possibly do it. My speciality is GFE with touch of PSE. I dont offer long sessions of deepthoat that's the reason of refusing to go for socond time of bj.

Will keep in mind your comments and will adjust how enthusiastic I am but my service resembles how I get treat.

Did someone from this site tell you about this report 🤷‍♂️

Offline Bronson

So she had a shower on your time? Not being funny £180 for an hour is expensive as it is but then to have a shower whilst your on the clock, surely that’s considered as time wasting :/

Offline Bronson

I dont know you!

He is just expressing he’s own personal experience, no offence to you but this forum is for that exactly, to list our experiences and share our truths of SP’s

Online stupidaw

To Be fair, hats off to her, she isn't going to just roll over and take the slaps, without her opinion being aired. It wouldn't personally be an issue for me if after I had cum over, she wanted to go and wash, seems the op is a bit unforgiving.

Offline alabama1

I doubt that any WG would be happy with giving a blowjob for 60 minutes continuous  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 12:09:17 am by alabama1 »

Offline Bronson

To Be fair, hats off to her, she isn't going to just roll over and take the slaps, without her opinion being aired. It wouldn't personally be an issue for me if after I had cum over, she wanted to go and wash, seems the op is a bit unforgiving.

I hear what you are saying but I have to agree with OP on this one. You’re telling me you’re okay with paying for an hours rate to essentially only get 45 mins with SP cuz she’s gone off to have a shower? So for 15 mins I’d be left twiddling my cock on the bed  :thumbsdown:

Offline RedFox...

• Service Provider
I don't take time of you if I have shower nor I take time away when customer has shower before and after the booking but thats me. Plus I had 5min quick shower  :rolleyes:
There are so many providers who work differently.

One more thing I follow this forum myself to learn about this work as I'm still very new. That's how I found my feedback. As well if you google your name it pops out there  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 08:24:53 pm by RedFox... »

Online stupidaw

I hear what you are saying but I have to agree with OP on this one. You’re telling me you’re okay with paying for an hours rate to essentially only get 45 mins with SP cuz she’s gone off to have a shower? So for 15 mins I’d be left twiddling my cock on the bed  :thumbsdown:

If you can keep going for a full 60 minutes, well I absolutely take my hat off to you Bronson, but I can't so would not begrudge her a 5minute break. We must agree to disagree, I guess.

Offline Mufcdan88

I don't take time of you if I have shower nor I take time away when customer has shower before and after the booking but thats me. Plus I had 5min quick shower  :rolleyes:
There are so many providers who work differently.

One more thing I follow this forum myself to learn about this work as I'm still very new. That's how I found my feedback. As well if you google your name it pops out there  :hi:

Fair play. Redfox seems like a good person, there's been many of WG's that come on here & lose their minds at the slightest bit of a negative comment, so hats off to you.

Offline DeeptoSleep

Thanks for replying, and taking onboard the feedback.
Think if you'd have said you were just going to get cleaned up and would be back in a few mins to continue it would have been better. Rather than just "going for a shower" and disappearing.
I never had any expectation of oral for a whole hour, that would be unrealistic. It was just as a prelude to sex for the second round , but the response was a short firm no, I'm not doing it. This killed the mood completely.
Totally your prerogative to do what you're comfortable with, but at £180 for an hour just didn't feel like a good experience compared to other providers I've visited and I left with a disappointing experience, hence the negative review.

Offline guymids-72

Fair play. Redfox seems like a good person, there's been many of WG's that come on here & lose their minds at the slightest bit of a negative comment, so hats off to you.

I've tried to book her a couple of times
Once her period started so she offered me an oral only meet
Second time I had to cancel due to work demands
Both times her communication was excellent and understanding

Offline denno

To be honest this is the he reason I rarely punt these days, saw her profile a while back and was interested as Latvian are renowned for good service, well she has put that myth to bed and then her prices went up so gave her miss and glad I did.

It's obvious she was hoping the punter would have his coat on by the time she returned from the shower otherwise she would have informed him that she wouldn't be long. The refusal of the BJ more BS, if you advertise the service then deliver, you want to charge top rate but deliver a second rate service.

To charge £180 and then to short change the customer is scandalous, the top girls in Birmingham are still only charging £150 that's if you're lucky enough to see them. Sadly you don't  sound in their League.

Well done Punter for exposing her

Offline alabama1

To be honest this is the he reason I rarely punt these days, saw her profile a while back and was interested as Latvian are renowned for good service, well she has put that myth to bed and then her prices went up so gave her miss and glad I did.

It's obvious she was hoping the punter would have his coat on by the time she returned from the shower otherwise she would have informed him that she wouldn't be long. The refusal of the BJ more BS, if you advertise the service then deliver, you want to charge top rate but deliver a second rate service.

To charge £180 and then to short change the customer is scandalous, the top girls in Birmingham are still only charging £150 that's if you're lucky enough to see them. Sadly you don't  sound in their League.

Have you got any info to back up this statement  :unknown:

Offline denno

Offline RedFox...

• Service Provider

No one has exposed me to anything. He is expressing his personal view on my service and not that I have lied about anything just telling his experience.
There will be people who will like me and who won't. For some my services is amazing, for some okay and for some bad. It comes down to natural chemistry as I'm a bad actress and can't fake it.

I'm not trying to be in anyone league. I'm in my own   :)
No matter how much you compare me to others or my rates it's irrelevant as we all are unique in our own ways.

Plus it's not nice to talk about someone or a situation you have no clue about. You weren't there, nor you have any idea who I am and what I offer.
Ha I was hoping  :lol: that's funny.
I was in shower for 5 minutes and I said I will go clean up but didn't expect that I will need shower. When I got in bedroom I told him that. There other ways how to start things going without me giving more bj that's why I offer gfe experience and not pure sexual service. Something more than quick fuck and cum as I need to enjoy it too to be able to offer.

There is no such thing as (if you advertise the service then deliver) I have right to refuse anything of my like list and offer it in amount that I'm happy to offer.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 01:30:16 pm by RedFox... »

Offline theejaculator

Guess the OP was a heavy cummer then Red?

Offline alabama1

Guess the OP was a heavy cummer then Red?
Are you trying to wind her up and get her banned with this stupid statement  :unknown:

Offline theejaculator

Are you trying to wind her up and get her banned with this stupid statement  :unknown:

Keep yer hair on Bama....its a fair question? Why would I wanna get her banned? She will dig her own hole if left to it...

Offline alabama1

Keep yer hair on Bama....its a fair question? Why would I wanna get her banned? She will dig her own hole if left to it...
She already stated that he was a heavy cummer, so why are you asking again  :unknown:

Offline Mufcdan88

Some people on here really don't behave like decent adults. Leave her be. So much entitlement on here at times.