Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie Sexy Beauty - Walsall  (Read 2543 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6149742) (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline thecretin

Communications quickly done by text.

Appartment was a few minutes walk from the town centre.

The girl in the photos, I thought she looked great, in nice lingerie, good looking with big silicone tits and a big arse, age I would say early 40's and spoke excellent English.

Agreed 30 minutes at £80 plus £20 for owo and cim so £100 in total.

She asked me shower at the start.

Full DFK from the off whilst i groped her tits and arse, then after a while onto the bed for owo, really good this, a mixture of short and long strokes. On with the condom and 300 strokes in doggy, flipped her over and 200 strokes in missionary whilst I stuck my tongue in her mouth, then her on top and she rode well, asked her for cim but she asked me to fuck her again in missionary which i did for another 100 strokes and finished off with cim.

Really fancied her and would certainly see her again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Looks very good so you say she’s attractive then,and did you count each stroke mate lol only joking,may pop and see her next week

Offline thecretin

Looks very good so you say she’s attractive then,and did you count each stroke mate lol only joking,may pop and see her next week

I think she said she is only here for this week but is returning in around a months time.

Offline Punterperson1971

I think she said she is only here for this week but is returning in around a months time.
She told me 2 weeks and then I’ve tried to book next week with her and no reply
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 01:52:06 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline thecretin

I was going to go back and see her a 2nd time this week but already had a pre-booked usual appointment with my number 1, so will now wait until she hopefully comes back in April

Offline Punterperson1971

Not happy with this one she told me she would be in Walsall for 2 weeks,I asked her Sunday about a booking Monday and she said she’d be still in Walsall then I texted and no reply even though Sunday she gave me her postcode and then I find she’s moved to another area

Online scutty brown

Not happy with this one she told me she would be in Walsall for 2 weeks,I asked her Sunday about a booking Monday and she said she’d be still in Walsall then I texted and no reply even though Sunday she gave me her postcode and then I find she’s moved to another area

Blame the pimp, not the girl. I doubt if she had any choice in the move

Offline Punterperson1971

Blame the pimp, not the girl. I doubt if she had any choice in the move
Yeah probably right there,disappointed in not seeing her so went to see a regular and had a15 minute session with filming instead