Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Toria - FBSM Birmingham Near Broad Street  (Read 1615 times)

45 review(s) for Vicky Toria (43 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only

Just going to start this review by saying this is the best experience with a WG I have had yet.

Service: FBSM, Edging
Cost: £80 1hour

The comms with Vicky were excellent. I have tried to book her in the past but unfortunately our schedules never did line up.
I got given the post code and when i arrived I called her and get given her apartment number

The apartment was clean and spacious, I was led into the "massage room" just a small room with a sofa and a massage table. We sat on the sofa and had a short talk about what I wanted from the experience today. I opted for 20 mins of sensual massage and 40 mins of lingnam massage and edging. What I asked for is what I received

The Sensual massage was not going to fix any back pains but it sent tingles through my body and felt very nice. She teased my balls and penis alot during the sensual massage. After the appropriate time i turned around and Vicky started her edging session. This was amazing. Various techniques were used all very slow and sensual. Vicky stated that she only gives soft and slow sensual handjobs and that is everything i wanted. During the edging session Vicky was completely naked and I took great joy in grabbing her tits and ass.

Eventually Vicky bought me to climax with her excellent control and technique. I quite liked that fact that she did not try to hide or dodge my cum and was thinking 100% about my pleasure. Afterwards I was offered a shower which i accepted, I passed the cash over to vicky and left a very happy man!

I 100% plan to see Vicky again. Possibly on a monthly basis. I have heard Lola bell delivers a equally good edging session but with how good vicky was I dont see any reason to change just yet.