Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend RLD  (Read 10809 times)

Offline radioman33

I was walking near to the town on a quiet Sunday evening around 7 pm when I saw a thin fairly attractive blonde in jeans aged in her 20s looking around on the pavement for something....we had a chat and after 5 mins she asked me what I was up to etc and said she was off down to Ambleside soon and she could give me a bj for £15,her name was Jemma.I had no cash but took her number.

Offline radioman33

Jemma she looked ok body nice face ok

Offline RYLAND3

I used to see a Jemma early in the year but she changes her phone almost every 4 weeks so not got her most resent number.
Not sure if it's the same one,would be great to get in touch with her again as she gave a very good owo.

Offline radioman33

Offline al37

hi mate can you give number to mate thanks
Banned reason: No contributions in 8 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline radioman33

Not many reviews from you,can’t give her number out to everyone....

Offline Xtro

Not many reviews from you,can’t give her number out to everyone....

That's a polite way of saying "You leeching twat!"   :rolleyes:

Offline fatboy

And he has been here for five years ffs.....

Online Pondlife

Offline radioman33

I won’t be giving it out to everyone she won’t appreciate that and will change it again.She is on Ambleside drive and near warrior square

Offline Happy1

Seems to be very quiet in the RLD.  Is it still ambleside and what time do the WG’s come out ??

Offline workinallweek

never had a lot of luck in southend  a number would be good though ...
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline manlikemark

Went past about 2 weeks ago and was one girl out quite late but that was it

Offline Barry782

You seem to have nothing but bad luck. I'm sure one day you'll meet someone and be able to contribute a review.

Offline radioman33

Eventually you will approach one  :D await your review
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 11:45:21 am by radioman33 »

Offline MarkS69

4 girls out last night in Ambleside around 10pm.

I picked up Emma (a slim fairly good looking brunette) and agreed £40 for some pussy play and OWO (she originally wanted £60!). Drove to a quiet spot and handed over the money.

As I slid my hand up her skirt she said "only on the outside", which I took as no fingers inside, but then she grabbed my hand and put it on top of her skirt. So, no pussy play as agreed then...

The OWO however was very good. She didn't rush me, took my load in her mouth, swallowed the lot and kept on sucking.

It seems that the installation of all the cameras in the RLD hasn't deterred the girls. I, however, seem to be a bit rusty when it comes to negotiating what's wanted and the price I'll pay. I'll have to work on that...

M.

Offline DeadFox

Thanks for the update. My timing is pretty bad when im around this way or the women on offer are rough.

Offline Syncopation

Had a little wonder around Ambleside on Friday around 10pm, didn't see anyone but it was hella dark and cold!

What times is there normally activity?

Offline MarkS69

I've been out of punting action for the last few months but always used the Southend RLD whenever I felt the need to lose a load. Does anyone know if the area is still active following the installation of all the new cameras? If so, what girls are usually around, i.e. the same old faces or some new ones?

Offline Ivan Drago

yeah there are still girls about. cant help with any names. last time i saw one was last wed about 8pm. thats saw on the road not saw for any service.

Offline RYLAND3

Have been down southend a few times but knowone about.
However sunday night I was passing down ambleside and there was
A loverly red head out in a very short white dress.
Unfortunately by the time I had turned around she had
Been picked up. I did hang around to see if she
Came back but no such luck.
Hopefully next time i am down thiere she is around
As she looked rather fit and not your usual druggie.
If not the warmer weather will bring more out.

Offline MarkS69

Went for a drive round the RLD last night around midnight to see if there was anyone around. On the way I saw Lindsay (slim brunette with a nice little body but a face that not even a mother could love) on the corner of Southchurch Road and Christchurch Road.

Onto the RLD and I was a small brunette (I think!) standing on the corner of Ambleside Drive and Cheltenham Road. She was dressed in black jogging bottoms and a back hoodie with the hood up so her face couldn't be clearly seen. God alone knows how she was expecting to draw in the punters with literally everything covered. Picking her up would be just too much of a gamble. She was definitely working though as she was waving at the passing cars.

After about 20 minutes of doing the circuit, Mad Laura appeared on the corner on Ambleside and Honiton. Anyone who knows her, knows that she is definitely best avoided. It's a shame as she really knows how to dress for the street hooker part. Last night she was wearing a little short skirt and a tight fitting crop top, with her blonde hair up in a pony tail.

I went home a bit frustrated that so few girls were taking advantage of the nice weather. Maybe I'll try again tonight...

Offline SenseField

Just a heads up, on a rather popular Southend crimewatch group on Facebook, an anonymous individual is posting car reg details of people who have picked up the girls.

I’d be very careful if using your vehicle and people you know are on such groups.

Offline Rayray23k

This is an interesting topic. Though I'd love a good BJ, I don't think I'd enjoy it in thr comfort of my car.
Anyhow, I was wandering if anyone had seen this girl on the RLD as she seems to be in that location?

External Link/Members Only

Offline DeadFox

Just a heads up, on a rather popular Southend crimewatch group on Facebook, an anonymous individual is posting car reg details of people who have picked up the girls.

I’d be very careful if using your vehicle and people you know are on such groups.

Got a link ?

Online Pondlife

This is an interesting topic. Though I'd love a good BJ, I don't think I'd enjoy it in thr comfort of my car.
Anyhow, I was wandering if anyone had seen this girl on the RLD as she seems to be in that location?

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her she looks hot ??