Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea 2012 - Harlow  (Read 1325 times)

Danger!WillRobinson

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Phone answered promptly and then asked to book via AW.

Chelsea is in a tower block on an estate, close to M11.

As requested, I phoned just after I arrived and was given the flat number. Usual behind the door opening malarkey. Chelsea was in a corset, stockings, knickers. The flat isn't exactly luxurious, but not a slum. As stated on her AW profile, Chelsea is a BBW, but pretty face (well, to me).

I'd gone for an hour's session at £120. We started with some french kissing, then I went lower till I was enveloped by her (frankly impressive) tits. She likes a bit of dirty talk. Started to finger her, which she responded to pretty well.

After a bit of a tit wank between those massive tits, she went down on me, and I've got to say she has a pretty good deep throat technique. Protection on, with her going on top to start, then eventually into doggy. Really encouraged to slam against her big arse, till I couldn't hold back.

Had time for a quick shower (not the greatest bathroom).

Satisfying fuck with a dirty big girl, basically. Would return

nervous colin

I quite fancy a go on chelsea, but i read somewhere there us a hint of her being a smoker, which deters me slightly. Was parking ok?

Offline simpleton69

Am i correct in thinking that Chelsea shares her address with Buxomblond??

Offline mr_man_69

I quite fancy a go on chelsea, but i read somewhere there us a hint of her being a smoker, which deters me slightly. Was parking ok?

Place stinks of weed which is apparently the neighbours. Is it bollocks, I wouldn;t mind but she never offers you a toke.

Had a gap of about 4 years between punts with her and fuck me is she a lard barge now, that said she can suck a cock like her life depends on it. Take the 40 owo and cim option.

Offline mr_man_69

Am i correct in thinking that Chelsea shares her address with Buxomblond??

Unlikely, I doubt the tower block could survive the pair of them fucking on the same floor.

Offline muddy funxter

Unlikely, I doubt the tower block could survive the pair of them fucking on the same floor.

Pa ha ha ha