Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lush Lola  (Read 1616 times)

Offline TheBSG

I see that one of Basildon's old favourites has returned under a new profile but now appears to be touring.

External Link/Members Only old profile

External Link/Members Only new profile

Anyone on here seen her since her return? Tempted to see here as she was a great pint but she was also quite unreliable

Offline mrx007

Wow, thanks for the heads up. Seen her a couple of times.  Absolutely coated her face and mouth with streaks of ball batter and she laughed as I did it.

Top Girl!

Offline englandfan

I tried to set up a hotel booking with this girl

she has now thrown her toys out of the pram and blocked me

she said she would get a hotel and asked me how long i wanted

i said lets start with an hour as we have not met before and extend if all goes well

she replied 'im not booking a fucking hotel for an hour.....you are now blocked'

charming

i would say that pretty much sums this girl up

her loss........... potentially cost her several hundred quid

Offline Rock123

I tried to set up a hotel booking with this girl

she has now thrown her toys out of the pram and blocked me

she said she would get a hotel and asked me how long i wanted

i said lets start with an hour as we have not met before and extend if all goes well

she replied 'im not booking a fucking hotel for an hour.....you are now blocked'

charming

i would say that pretty much sums this girl up

her loss........... potentially cost her several hundred quid

She has a bad attitude.

vw

She has a bad attitude.

Yes posting about this on uke too, sure she was banned here for getting over involved with that lunatic ramrodronnie then they fell out. 

Offline mr_man_69

Met her once, she was cool. Good blow job and didn't even get pissed off when my splooge got into her hair so she looked like Paulie Walnuts.

I'd met her again if she'd not appeared on my people you may know list on facebook. The mutual friend is way too close for comfort.

Surprised that she uses some of the same pics on facebook that she does on adultwork though.